No announcement yet.

What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 21 degrees outside right now. i'm hoping it gets warmer out so i can get the manual pedals and the slave cylinder in the sWagon soon.
    Originally posted by alexofnazareth
    Do the world a favor and get back to your cornholing.

Comment

• I can't believe I've waited this long to rock a wool base layer when working in below freezing weather. Bless my Finnish winter gear .

Spent some time installing a hard oil line which required pulling the water pump and side cover.

PXL_20201119_014954835.jpg
      Last edited by alexofnazareth; 11-19-2020, 08:31 AM.
      Originally posted by Donnie
      I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
      Originally posted by BC. Livewire
      if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

Comment

• A long time ago in a driveway far away, someone used the 95 SW2 that i now own as a donor for a manual swap into someone else's car.

I got out today to install both pedals but could not get the clutch hydros in. apparently the 3G master has a different shape to it than the 95 does. I also notice that the little clips that hold the push rod for both the clutch, and brake to the pedal arms are slightly larger than on 3G cars. I need to hit up a JY soon to get a steering rack for my Sequoia so i might as well grab those other parts too.
        Originally posted by alexofnazareth
        Do the world a favor and get back to your cornholing.

Comment

• Well this was not today, but over the weekend I installed a new exhaust (3" back from the stock exhaust manifold) and installed a cold air intake. Its still the stock SL1 in my Saturn, but even with these mods I have noticed a decent bump in power. I am just kinda tinkering with it until golden eagle finishes the build

Comment