Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worked on a more solid lower grille block panel this evening... previously it has been just layers of tape blocking the excessive airflow but I wanted to get away from the tape since no matter how much I use it still fails... got the coroplast panel cut to rough shape and the opening cut in it, just waiting to paint it first before the install...
    2004 ION-2 sedan, L61/F23(M86), 170k and counting...
    Too many mods to list in sig, I don’t believe in “stock”...

    Comment


    • Pulled out the seat and most of the carpet in the Tore Ass. Things been sitting in my garage for about 3 weeks and still had standing water under the carpet.
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by alexofnazareth
      Do the world a favor and get back to your cornholing.

      Comment


      • Drove my car to work for the first time since my surgery in first week of January.
        It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

        Comment


        • It was thoughtful of them to paint the Handi-spots Polestar blue for you.
          Originally posted by Donnie
          I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
          Originally posted by BC. Livewire
          if you hate seeing money going down the drane

          than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

          Comment


          • Right? It just works with the theme of the car and stuff, not to mention less of a walk distance for me when I'm late!
            It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

            Comment


            • I've been busy working on downsizing my turd footprint by throwing away a good portion of my spare parts. Tonight I'll be tearing down 3-4 transmissions, keeping 1x MP2 & MP3 gear sets, 1 case and dumping the rest of the pieces. If the weather holds out on Friday, I'll try to dump the built motor into the car on Friday and tear down the OG SOHC block so I bring the trailer load of scrap to the local yard.
              Originally posted by Donnie
              I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
              Originally posted by BC. Livewire
              if you hate seeing money going down the drane

              than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alexofnazareth View Post
                I've been busy working on downsizing my turd footprint by throwing away a good portion of my spare parts. Tonight I'll be tearing down 3-4 transmissions, keeping 1x MP2 & MP3 gear sets, 1 case and dumping the rest of the pieces. If the weather holds out on Friday, I'll try to dump the built motor into the car on Friday and tear down the OG SOHC block so I bring the trailer load of scrap to the local yard.
                Tossing anything good? Lol

                Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Nope. Just 20+ year old junk. lol
                  Originally posted by Donnie
                  I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
                  Originally posted by BC. Livewire
                  if you hate seeing money going down the drane

                  than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alexofnazareth View Post
                    Nope. Just 20+ year old junk. lol
                    Well all Saturn's are! Lol I like my 23 year old piece of junk!

                    Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • It's sad that we have chosen to save econoboxes from 20 freaking years ago. I mean, they have no value, had no value, and I seriously doubt they will gain value. Maybe they will, but I doubt the culture will suddenly start to cherish stuff from this brand.
                      It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ZombieSatty View Post
                        It's sad that we have chosen to save econoboxes from 20 freaking years ago. I mean, they have no value, had no value, and I seriously doubt they will gain value. Maybe they will, but I doubt the culture will suddenly start to cherish stuff from this brand.
                        And the few that do have any value, are trashed or rusted out. But even the value is not high end or even mid value. Maybe we have all taken too much head trauma!

                        Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Pretty sure I'll hold onto this RHD forever at least
                          Sixthsphere.com Owner
                          2016 Honda Fit
                          2002 Saturn SC2 - RHD
                          2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

                          Comment


                          • They still are great for A to B transportation with very little investment.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                            Interested in a solid engine management system? Ask me about Electromotive engine management.

                            Comment


                            • i should have bought a 1G coupe while they were around and in good shape. no room now, lol
                              http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=62687.0

                              Comment


                              • While swapping accessories from the old motor to the built one, I realized the head didnt have the 2nd coolant port. So I got to experience the joy of tapping a port using a garbage Menards kit. I'll be returning that cheap shit tomorrow.
                                Last edited by alexofnazareth; 06-24-2019, 12:20 AM.
                                Originally posted by Donnie
                                I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
                                Originally posted by BC. Livewire
                                if you hate seeing money going down the drane

                                than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

                                Comment

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X