Cadillac Bolt Pattern..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac Bolt Pattern..

So i am pretty sure i put this in the right place being its not a saturn, but as you can see in the provided picture cadillac wheels rule my garage.. but i havent the slightest idea of the bolt pattern, i believe they are 5x115 but i dont quite know how to check i dont know any years or models they came from though....

99 SC2 intake, lowered almost 200k mi

09 Cobalt SS stock 80k mi

sigpic

They look like older cadillac STS wheels maybe? Around a 2001 model

What are you doing with the Yukon wheels? I'm pretty sure they would fit my trooper lol

Edit: Here's one set --> http://www.finishlinewheels.com/CADI...01/A-04553U85/
    I think the other set is from the same car, both 5x115
    Last edited by tealsc1; 03-02-2012, 08:47 AM.
    93 SC1.5m DD; finally runs

90 300ZX TT; $800 diamond in the rough

Comment

they are off my moms Yukon, my dad got some of the old Escalade "transport" wheels for some unknown reason hah now her truck looks like a want to be police

Yeah, thats one set, where three are mounted and ones on the trash can hah, there are also two CTS wheels you cant see, and the other set like the ones you posted but not chrome i used to put on my old 95 bonniville SSE hah
      Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

The Escalade wheels are 6x5.5" or 6x139.7mm, which happen to fit my Colorado. Whatcha doin with those? haha
        sigpic

Comment

Those cadi wheels are from the latest and previous gen DTS models.
          Black 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
          ZZP | GMPP |EBC |GM Stg2

Comment

well i sold the Chrome 02 DTS wheels, i got the silver ones that are the exact same size i think its like 225/60/R17 or something like that all four mounted on fairly decent tires...

sigpic

Comment