Look what I just picked up :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I just picked up :D

so i picked this up last week for $1400 bucks. not sure what i want to do with it but we'll see. what do you guys think?

CHECK OUT THE AWESOME DEAL ON A NEW MEGASQUIRT KIT<br /><br />http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=60065.new#new

How many miles? Those are usually beat to hell and back.

2002 LOL200 113HP/122TQ
    2012 Chevy Cruze LT/RS

Comment

cool, just make sure you have a passenger if you're going through drive throughs haha
      98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
      94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
      94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

Fail. Didn't realize it was a rhd mail wagon until the second time I looked through it
        93 SC1.5m DD; finally runs

90 300ZX TT; $800 diamond in the rough

Comment

Originally posted by punkboySL2 View Post
          cool, just make sure you have a passenger if you're going through drive throughs haha
          and toll booths if you dont have EZPass lol

2002 LOL200 113HP/122TQ
          2012 Chevy Cruze LT/RS

Comment

Lucky. Not a bad price for it too compared to what I've seen them go for.

Comment

260k miles lol. but runs ok and drives pretty good. needs a full tune up at the very least. thought it would be cool to 5 speed swap it at least but i took a look under the dash and on the firewall and it seems like it would take quite a bit of custom work to make it work. i was hoping it would just be a custom hydro line over to the trans but it'll take more than that. theres not even a pin hole to hang a clutch peddle lol
              CHECK OUT THE AWESOME DEAL ON A NEW MEGASQUIRT KIT<br /><br />http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=60065.new#new

Comment

Flip it around and sell it for a good profit! (after the tune-up and fixing up)
                http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=62687.0

Comment

You're not going to make a profit on something you overpaid for.

Comment

Can you get a close-up shot of the window switches?
                    SaturnSeries.net Owner
                    '99 SC2 Project Car build thread

Comment

ya ill try and remember to take a pic in the morning.

and i might drive it for awhile while i finish another project and take all the RHD parts off to try making a RHD SL2

Comment

Originally posted by scottyr94 View Post
                        You're not going to make a profit on something you overpaid for.
                        +1...

$1400 for a 260k turd is beyond a rip-off... Especially a fleet vehicle.

Ethanol and Boost: My Anti-Drugs.

2016 Chevrolet Colorado LT - HNNNNGG.
                        1999 Ford Dangah Rangah XLT - Junk haulin' junker-slut.
                        1998 Saturn SC2 - Garbage. Pure, unadulterated, unapologetic, garbage.
                        Gone: 2004 POSRT4 - 372/425 @ 20psi, "Super safe tune" --- 4xx/4xx @ 26psi, "BAMF Tune"
                        Next: 1990 Supra "LOLNOJZ" - LSx, 4L80E, Megasquirt, whole lot of Ethanol, whole lot of snail...

Comment

Originally posted by sl2ner View Post
                          ya ill try and remember to take a pic in the morning.

and i might drive it for awhile while i finish another project and take all the RHD parts off to try making a RHD SL2
                          This may be a bit more work than you'd expect. I think just making it a RHD SW2 may be a touch easier.
                          Jeremy - the smartass

2001 SC2 project on hold
                          2008 Outlook XR the girlfriend's riding in style

Comment

well we will just have to see. its not priority one at the moment. i have another project now, im just gonna drive it around town for a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie View Post
                              +1...

$1400 for a 260k turd is beyond a rip-off... Especially a fleet vehicle.
                              well i liked it. i didnt really care what he was asking for it. he said he bought it for 1000 and put 250 into it fixing the AC and the power steering. it came with a big bag of paperwork including all the receipts from all the work done on the car, service records, original window sticker, etc.

Comment