Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexofnazareth
    replied
    LOL. What was the impetus for your son/daughter to make a human hamster wheel?

Leave a comment:

• Waiex191
    replied
    I'm working from home. I'm an engineer. A few years back my kid built a hamster wheel. I added a desk with a webcam and that is where I attend staff meetings.
    https://youtu.be/G3i74UaJTMY

Leave a comment:

• alexofnazareth
    replied
    Originally posted by S.Bretz View Post
    Car repair shops are considered "essential" here so I still have to go in. I could do some of my work at home but there is some stuff that I need to be there for.
    IDK if I could remote into my work computer from home. The network may not let me in. I can remote in from other computers in the company but IDK about from my home computer.
    As long as you have the Remote Login application [Pulse Secure] and the credentials needed to login, you should be able to. Maybe give a shot after you get home for the night

Leave a comment:

• S.Bretz
    replied
    Car repair shops are considered "essential" here so I still have to go in. I could do some of my work at home but there is some stuff that I need to be there for.
    IDK if I could remote into my work computer from home. The network may not let me in. I can remote in from other computers in the company but IDK about from my home computer.

Leave a comment:

• ZombieSatty
    replied
    Same here in Nebraska. I tested the remote log in stuff last week. Everything was good, just slow. So everyone that does not have to be in person at work is from home. I'm working away in the basement.

Over the weekend I did a proof of concept drainage ditch around our addition. Nice and isolating project.

Leave a comment:

• alexofnazareth
    replied
    It does offer some benefits for getting things done on projects. I hit some mountain biking trails yesterday and they were dead which was nice for a change, however, I wasn't sure if it was due to the quarantine or it being in the low 40's.

Leave a comment:

• cgg17
    replied
    PA's govornor decided to issued a stay-at-home order as well as business lockdown in my county. Luckily, my stage 1 regrinds will be here this week so I get to install them between online class work. Otherwise I have been doing some small projects and dreaming up new ideas for the car.

Leave a comment:

• Waiex191
    replied
    It is a great time to take your car apart for projects you have been meaning to do. I am swapping out the driver's window motor, adding some insulation, fiberglassing up some replacement door mount tabs, replacing the aftermarket ignition cylinder with a factory one to match the doors, and maybe even figuring out why the backup lights don't work.
    IMG_20200322_172715844.jpg

IMG_20200322_173301203.jpg

IMG_20200322_184758608.jpg

Leave a comment:

• alexofnazareth
    started a topic COVID-19 Discussion

COVID-19 Discussion

Our governor just make an executive order locking Michigan down for 3-weeks starting tonight at midnight.
    Looks like I-94 will be ideal for some Vmax testing soon.

https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9...2625--,00.html