X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More tab repair. IMG_20200326_213738084_HDR.jpgIMG_20200327_121043735.jpg
    '99 SL2, 5SP bought new
    Rebuilt at 204,067 September 2017
    Engine, subframe, diff pin mod, brake lines, headliner, alternator, and so on!
    '98 SC2, 5SP bought 2018

Comment

I took a day off vacation and am self-isolating in the hangar. My oldest just got a 1984 Magna V30 so he has that project going. I have the Saturn and the airplane avionics. My youngest is putting a bigger carb on his hovercraft.
      IMG_20200327_123852065.jpg

IMG_20200327_123918510.jpg
      '99 SL2, 5SP bought new
      '98 SC2, 5SP bought 2018

Comment

For this weekends isolation activity, we installed the long portion of edging and contractor grade fabric to give us a nice, easy to mow edge on our new rock wall. Filled it in with river rock to try and match the rocks of the wall. Just need to get the part on the other side of the stairs at least edged before we get the area aerated, fertilized and seaded. 20200405_185837.jpg20200405_185806.jpg
        It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

Carb is on the hovercraft.
          predator.jpg

MKC carb.jpg

Magna carbs and airbox are back together. We had a significant fuel leak. Turned out the bowl o-rings were dry rotted. Replaced them and did a bench check. Looks good!
          IMG_20200404_201745202.jpg

I busted my dome light clips. Here is my fix - a couple of small screws.
          IMG_20200404_164358491.jpg

Inner doorskin plastic rivet hole fix:
          IMG_20200404_120335380.jpg

Doors are back together and I think it is quieter, except I have no headliner now. Joann fabrics is no longer open so can't get the headliner material I used in the '99.
          '99 SL2, 5SP bought new
          '98 SC2, 5SP bought 2018

Comment

I like how people are getting all bent out of shape about the new Cannonball record that was leaked. IMO, it was much less risky to do it now vs. with more people on the road, but its funny to see arguments about the validity of an illegal event record.
            Originally posted by Donnie
            I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
            Originally posted by BC. Livewire
            if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by alexofnazareth View Post
              I like how people are getting all bent out of shape about the new Cannonball record that was leaked. IMO, it was much less risky to do it now vs. with more people on the road, but its funny to see arguments about the validity of an illegal event record.
              I had seen discussions about that a couple weeks back in some rally groups I'm in. Everyone knew someone was going to try it..
              Sixthsphere.com Owner
              2016 Honda Fit
              2002 Saturn SL1 - RHD
              2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Comment

Got laid-off on Monday, along with numerous others at my facility, be they engineers or on the production floor. "No foreseeable plans to rehire" they say. Just cut the workforce at company by about a 1/8 to a 1/4, I'm not sure but substantial.

...Happy Easter week...
                It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieSatty View Post
                  Got laid-off on Monday, along with numerous others at my facility, be they engineers or on the production floor. "No foreseeable plans to rehire" they say. Just cut the workforce at company by about a 1/8 to a 1/4, I'm not sure but substantial.

...Happy Easter week...
                  That sucks, sorry to hear it. Not sure where you live or who you worked for, but it looks like Lockheed Martin is hiring a bunch. It is a good time to be in defense. IIRC I think I read you are an engineer.
                  '99 SL2, 5SP bought new
                  '98 SC2, 5SP bought 2018

Comment

in these days of lock down due to COVID-19. i repair my car's music box and enhance the quality of speaker #great experience

Comment