Off-Road Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Road Section

Just thinking of something that could bring some activity to the ol'sphere, what if we added an off-road section on here since lifting clapped out cars seems to be all the rage as of late? Since retiring the blue car, I'm planning on turning the sliver car into the next off-road rig. I bought an '05 Legacy with the 3.0L H6 that I plan on swapping the Engine & AWD system into this year and wouldn't mind posting about it in there as it progresses.
    Originally posted by Donnie
    I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
    Originally posted by BC. Livewire
    if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

Do it
    It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

. 7lWjDiH.png
      Originally posted by alexofnazareth
      Do the world a favor and get back to your cornholing.

Comment

Guess I'll just post junk in here. Piktars will come later, but I've finished pulling the accessories and other junk off of the motor. The next step is to drain the rest of the oil/trans/brake fluids so I can drop everything out the bottom and drag the junk out.
        I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I added it as a prefix option for performance section posts. If we get enough of them I'd consider making a whole section for it
          Sixthsphere.com Owner
          2016 Honda Fit
          2002 Saturn SL1 - RHD
          2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Comment

gracias sir. I'll go pollute that area then

Comment