Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to put that "im guessing is an avatar pic" pic thats under peoples names up on my profile?
    Yes..... Im a newbie. My pic says it all.

Comment

Hi everyone I'm new here. I'm from Minnesota. I have a 98 SW2 5 speed, with a SOHC 5 gear ring. I put a Sl1 front bumper on it too. The previous owner hit a deer and trashed the bumper and right side fender. I've owned it for about 4 years. It's current status is parked on the side of the house. This is due to a bad wheel bearing. I can't get the snap ring out of the knuckle. I learned yesterday someone on eBay is selling reconditioned ones with new bearings, so hopefully she will be on the road again soon. The Saturn is my extra car so I don't need it I just like driving it. My other cars are a 05 Subaru Outback and 99 Ford Focus. Hope learn more about modifying my Saturn. Thanks for Adding me to the group.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by schmidta0679 View Post
        Hi everyone I'm new here. I'm from Minnesota. I have a 98 SW2 5 speed, with a SOHC 5 gear ring. I put a Sl1 front bumper on it too. The previous owner hit a deer and trashed the bumper and right side fender. I've owned it for about 4 years. It's current status is parked on the side of the house. This is due to a bad wheel bearing. I can't get the snap ring out of the knuckle. I learned yesterday someone on eBay is selling reconditioned ones with new bearings, so hopefully she will be on the road again soon. The Saturn is my extra car so I don't need it I just like driving it. My other cars are a 05 Subaru Outback and 99 Ford Focus. Hope learn more about modifying my Saturn. Thanks for Adding me to the group.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        Hey I'm a new guy from Minnesota too! I just got a 1993 SW1 that was too clean to pass up for the price when I was looking for a new Daily.

Comment

I have had my saturn sl for a couple of years mods include rear end swap to get sway bar disk break swap slotted drilled rotors coilovers 17" wheels car was originally a sl1 now on a quest to go bigger wheels 20's & lay on ground preferably air ride just intrested in info what every one is doing to get low besides small wheels.

Comment

Hello all, I am new to the site. Been wrenching on cars/trucks since the late 80s. Started doing mechanic work on motorcycles then autos over 30 years ago. Been a member of numerous car sites and moderator of a few. Currently a moderator on a FB page that has over 160K members. Not really a noob, just new to this one.

Back in 2004 I had my first Saturn SW1, Green, Auto., great mpg and it drove great too. I recently purchased a 1999 SC2, 3dr, 5 spd, Silver. I drive 92 miles round trip to work and the 14 mpg truck didnt help the pocket book so I decided to get something that would.
            Look forward to researching all the querks that these cars have now.

Comment

Hey nice car
              2002 Saturn SC1, Metallic Orange , L24 1.9 , 204,170 miles

Comment

The noon cage, is that anything close like Pandora’s box?

Comment

Something like that
                  Sixthsphere.com Owner
                  2016 Honda Fit
                  2002 Saturn SL1 - RHD
                  2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
                  X