Ratty '36 Pickup Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratty '36 Pickup Q&A

Got questions? Me to, I'll answer what I can/feel like.
    Last edited by ZombieSatty; 01-10-2012, 11:26 PM.
    It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

So there's a trolley traveling at 60 mph. In the middle of the track are 5 people attached to the track. You have the option to redirect the trolley by pulling a lever, but there is one person attached to that track.

None of them are Hitler.

What do you do?
    Last edited by Yerboogieman; 01-14-2015, 04:43 PM.
    Beige 93 SC2, fully loaded, MS3 Pro, 150 shot nitrous, Walbro 255, high compression. 155hp/296hp
    Purple 93 SC2, Minus all options, save for rear discs. Formerly turbocharged with a GT25R and forged internals. MS2. 390hp (150mph club )
    99 SC2 M/T 206k, 97 SC2 M/T 106k

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?

Comment

Is one of them Canadian at least?

Comment

No, but 2 of the 5 is Donnie and WaterFordMaxxx (Paul). And the one on the other track is Alex of Nazareth.
        Beige 93 SC2, fully loaded, MS3 Pro, 150 shot nitrous, Walbro 255, high compression. 155hp/296hp
        Purple 93 SC2, Minus all options, save for rear discs. Formerly turbocharged with a GT25R and forged internals. MS2. 390hp (150mph club )
        99 SC2 M/T 206k, 97 SC2 M/T 106k

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to do it over?

Comment

you run over Alex. Lets say one is Canadian so you spare him because you know you are going to need a Canadian at some point
          Originally posted by S.Bretz
          We don't have hills in my area....they are just billies 'round these parts.
          Originally posted by alexofnazareth
          The nature of the single cam enthusiast is to ruin the car more than the engine already does.

Comment

Easy, WaterfordMax, I barely remember him, so no loss right?

Comment

Working...
            X