Gold00sl 2000 Sl1 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold00sl 2000 Sl1 build

About 2 or 3 weeks after i got the car, i put 17" ADR reaction wheels, tinted tail light and marker lights.....holy hell look at that wheel gap

after i put the rims on some stole the center caps, next up springs and cai

Sprint 2.0

gauge overlays

plug n play HID kit

gotta love the glare....lol

new system....memphis m3124- 40th anniverisary sub....Alpine M-450 amp

then this happens

up next exhaust, new wheels and a Viper alarm system
    2.25 straight pipe from the cat back to a straight through muffler

New wheels......18" ADR model flite 4

Out with the single slam

in with the Dohc

i pulled the dohc 3 weeks later to swap to a 5spd with a welded diff pin, fidanza flywheel,new stock clutch, OBX header, short throw shifter, AMR front strut bar and painted valve cover

i had a rebuilt 99 cyl. head just sitting in the corner so i ported it

the head installed and running with SDA power cams, Apexi Neo and PLX wideband

open down pipe ftw..........lol......the exhaust has been finished up......OBX header to hi-flow cat to 31" thrush glasspack to a straight through muffler

got sick of the hid kit and did it the right way projector retrofit.........06 tsx projectors, replica clear lens, Philips Ultinon d2s bulbs, DDM tuning ballasts

future plans

rear sub frame swap from a sx2 with rear disc brakes
    black leather interior swap
    BOOST
    Last edited by gold00sl; 09-11-2011, 01:42 PM.
    2000 Sl1, DOHC + 5spd Swap with Welded Diff, Ported & Polished & .30 shaved head, Port Matched Intake Manifold, Ported TB, SDA DogBone Mounts, Fidanza Fw, 2.25 Cat Back, Window Welded Trans Mount, AEM wideband, Quad Hid Projector Retrofit soon

Re: Manny's 2000 Sl1 from the beginning to the present

very nice

Comment

looks nice.

Comment

Thanks
        2000 Sl1, DOHC + 5spd Swap with Welded Diff, Ported & Polished & .30 shaved head, Port Matched Intake Manifold, Ported TB, SDA DogBone Mounts, Fidanza Fw, 2.25 Cat Back, Window Welded Trans Mount, AEM wideband, Quad Hid Projector Retrofit soon

Comment

awesome man. If you want some back leather seats i have some rears from a coupe i'm not gunna use that are in really good shape.
          98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
          94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
          94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

Originally posted by punkboySL2
            awesome man. If you want some back leather seats i have some rears from a coupe i'm not gunna use that are in really good shape.
            what are you looking to get for them?

Comment

i took the car out for a little spin today and took a few pics when i got it back home........i'm also getting some lifter noise i have to take care of

Last edited by gold00sl; 04-21-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

The leds came in today......i can say that's alot of leds lol........about 250 leds and about 250 resistors

Last edited by gold00sl; 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Re: Manny's 2000 Sl1 from the beginning to the present and future

Haha, wow that's a ton of LED's. Looks like a really interesting project.
                  98 P.O.SC2 5 Speed- Fail on wheels/ semi-permanent lawn ornament
                  02 SL1- Manual swapped, still slower than molasses on the south pole

Sixthsphere: The only place where respect comes from fast, clean turds.

Comment

Instead of doing the clear tubes, I'll be doing either a 50 or 60 led array in the brake/marker lights and 30 or 40 for the turn signals.....these freaking things are bright
                    Last edited by gold00sl; 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slipperysc2
                      Haha, wow that's a ton of LED's. Looks like a really interesting project.
                      it's going to suck having to solder them......lol

Comment

That should look pretty sick man, good luck.
                        98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                        94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                        94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

Originally posted by punkboySL2
                          That should look pretty sick man, good luck.
                          thanks.....i think it would give the car that updated look.....
                          Last edited by gold00sl; 04-21-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

i got my Opti-Drive LED Voltage Regulator/ PWM in today, i also went to radio shack to get some other parts to complete the regulator but they didn't have everything i needed.....i ordered some PCB, new soldering iron, new cut off wheels and they should be here in a few day so i can start soldering these things up and opening up my tail lights
                            Last edited by gold00sl; 05-08-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

i got my tail lights apart
                              Last edited by gold00sl; 05-24-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment