Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Gonzales - POS SL1.414213562^2 (Leaks R Us)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Gonzales - POS SL1.414213562^2 (Leaks R Us)

Named in honor of the man who turned me on to cars(his real name is Steve), this is the dependable family car that had been relegated to me a year ago, which i plan to make much worse....mmm yes. Let the fail begin.

Last edited by alexofnazareth; 03-20-2014, 11:45 PM.
    Originally posted by Donnie
    I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.
    Originally posted by BC. Livewire
    if you hate seeing money going down the drane

than do not turbo your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixthsphere: Home of newbs, cunts, and Shane Jackson.

For obvious reasons I approve of this car.

Comment

A header on a single cam? Really? lol, alright. I'm actually wondering how it sounds. Get a clip? It looks pretty.

Comment

Why not I would for shits and giggles lol

Comment

Ill try and make some time to record the exhaust for you guys. I think its pretty hilarious, but its too ricey for my taste(needs a cat/resonator/different muffler).
          I see a failboat, steaming full speed on an ocean of failsauce into a barrier reef of lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Is your flex pipe after the header? Or do you not have one?

Comment

yeah, the flexpipe attaches right after the header

i dont have pics of the rest of the exhaust, but after the obx header and that long flex/straight pipe that came with it i have 2.25" pipe that runs into a cheap muffler i bought last year(dynomax super turbo, or something like that)

Comment

Okay, I just didn't see it in the first picture.

Comment

I laugh at the timing numbers written on the valve cover...that are backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyr94 View Post
                    I laugh at the timing numbers written on the valve cover...that are backwards.
                    Ha! Nice spotting that.
                    CSW Tuning or Facebook!
                    - Stork

Comment

timing numbers? When i changed my plugs and wires, i marked each plug hole and each wire so i wouldnt mix up wires.

Comment

My single cam actually sounded decent, it just had an intake and had 2" piping added after the resonator with a muffler.

Looks like a nice daily, just don't try and make the SOHC fast haha.
                        98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                        94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                        94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

The only thing im going to do fast with the SOHC is get it out of my car ASAP. SOHC -> Deebs DOHC

Comment

Well if you marked the cylinders with marker on the valve cover you got em backwards. #1 always starts on the timing side.

Comment

^ +1

Comment

Working...
                              X