Psyco's S/C SC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psyco's S/C SC2

My base for this is a 2002 sc2 with 70k on the clock. The guy who had it before me didnt baby it but didnt beat the shit outa it. Body is in decent shape but needs alot of love. Roof is all scrached up from a roof rack. Bumpers have alot of dings from city driving, front bumper has 5 holes from liscence plate cover (ppl need to learn how to use a drill) My plans for this car are a low 12/ high 11 sec superchraged sc2 that is a steady daily driver. Ive decided to supercharge due to having a eagle talon tsi that blew up on me and now i refuse to get a turbo car. I like supercharging because you can control the max psi and cant really over boost as easily.
    So far ive started collecting parts and gaining funds for the supercharger & intercooler.

Current Mods as of now:
    Ebay intake
    Apexi SAFCII
    Custom Strut Tower Bar

What is in the garage/to be ordered
    Garage:
    Thermal R&D exhaust cat back
    boost gauge
    oil pressure gauge
    AEM WBO2

To Be ordered:
    Vortech V-5 supercharger
    Intercooler w/ piping
    LSD or Weld current Diff pin
    Falken 615's or 512's
    Intake manifold & Throttle Body -SDA
    Injectors
    Walbro 255 fuel pump

My goals are 6 psi on stock internals. I plan to go with hyper pistons and scat rods in the future aswell as a set of cams and P/P head. Also will do some minor things to make the car look better such as clear corners, possibly underbody because i can get it for cheep, possible paintjob or just get the bumpers done in stock color. Lots of love is gonna go into this car.
    92 TSI- Dead<br />94 Sc2- Dead<br />02 Sc2- Mods: WAI, Hotshot Header, Thermal Catback, SAFCII, Solid&#39;s all around, Front &amp; Rear STB&#39;s

Re: Psyco's S/C SC2

Well Ive started getting more parts in, Ill have pictures in a few days. got the exhaust installed finally. Got the engine oil cooler in yesterday, will install that in the next week or so. Now just the long wait on the kit from SDA. May also install gauges today since Ill have the time.
    92 TSI- Dead<br />94 Sc2- Dead<br />02 Sc2- Mods: WAI, Hotshot Header, Thermal Catback, SAFCII, Solid&#39;s all around, Front &amp; Rear STB&#39;s

Comment

Re: Psyco's S/C SC2

Alrite, Well ive started planning more, Havent installed any gauges yet. Changed the oil to royal purple synthetic. Put on the clear side markers aswell. Oil cooler will go on when it gets arm again. It snowed again today, just lightly but it was there. Hood strut went on today, yay for lazyness. Heres the pictures!

Comment