No announcement yet.

SL2 Street Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah nice. The lady and I want to get a 90s firebird soon.
    her request is that its auto and mine is that its a v8. Haha

Comment

Nice, I had a 95' Z28 previously and missed it, so when I had the opportunity to purchase this one I jumped all over it.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been super busy with work, my other car, customers vehicles, the house, etc.

I finally cleaned up the battery reloaction a little bit, added some terminal boots, a breaker for my amp and changed the routing of some wiring under the hood. I still need to make another ground cable from the other trans stud and for the engine mount. I also converted my short ram intake to a cold air setup. I plan on changing the piping a bit and then wrapping all of the piping with insulation.

IMG_20191227_124530_zpsly0zmdnj.jpg

IMG_20191227_102406_zpsamlzoa5p.jpg

IMG_20191227_102359_zpsk93jjas4.jpg

Comment

I had purchased some universal molded mud flaps and decided to try them on the car, not perfect, but they add some protection for the body at least.

IMG_20191229_113851_zpszokc8sg0.jpg

IMG_20191229_113900_zpsariayy0n.jpg

IMG_20191229_113907_zpsrouxaqml.jpg

Comment

I love what you did with your trunk reflector. I was planning on doing something similar with mine. Good to know it can be removed separated from the panel it goes on. I wasn’t too sure about that when looking at mine
            97 SL2, auto, 117K miles