Rear camber/toe adjustable control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear camber/toe adjustable control arms

saturnrearcontrolarmsred.jpg hey guys! here is a pic of the rear control arm set. these have 5/8-18 left and right hand threads for easy adjustability. jamnuts lock them securely in place. ends are stainless steel. bushings are Energy Suspension polyurethane. choice of red or black bushings. not pictured, but included, is the rear trailing arm bushings. shown above are the red anodized aluminum arms. base price is $240 shipped. available options at no additional charge, shown below, are plain steel, plain aluminum, and a gold plated steel. also available in chromoly for an additional $25. any other powder coating, painting, or anodizing would be additional and require some lead time. payments can be sent via paypal to [email protected] be sure to include your color and bar style options as well as your shipping address. any questions or to get other paint option quotes, email us at that same address. plain steel tie rod.jpgplain aluminum tie rod.jpgswaged steel gold tie rod.jpg

Do want.
    72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
    95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Comment

What is the weight compared to the stock arms?
      ilostmysocketwrench | Bentra Motorsports Blog | Bentra Motorsports Videos

Comment

Originally posted by ProDarwin View Post
        What is the weight compared to the stock arms?
        they are about 4.5 lbs lighter for the red aluminum ones. not sure about the steel or unfinished aluminum, as those pieces are currently on their way to me via ups, so i cant weight them.

Comment

Damn...those things are pretty!!! No chance you having a pic of these installed yet is there?

The Site ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com
          Buy something dammit ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
          ***Secretly wants a VW R32***

Comment

Originally posted by Ludicrous Speed View Post
            they are about 4.5 lbs lighter for the red aluminum ones. not sure about the steel or unfinished aluminum, as those pieces are currently on their way to me via ups, so i cant weight them.
            Awesome.

Comment

More reasons for me to not pay bills and buy saturn things...

le sigh
              Originally posted by alexofnazareth
              Do the world a favor and get back to your cornholing.

Comment

Originally posted by GyrlSpeedRT View Post
                Damn...those things are pretty!!! No chance you having a pic of these installed yet is there?
                no pics of them installed yet, since nobody has bought them yet. which, i hate to say, is most of the reason almost nobody makes anything for saturns, people want stuff, but dont actually seem to buy stuff.

Comment

I will buy these, I just need some money. But I start my carrier tomorrow so hey I should have some

Comment

no pics of them installed yet, since nobody has bought them yet. which, i hate to say, is most of the reason almost nobody makes anything for saturns, people want stuff, but dont actually seem to buy stuff.
                    Sad but true. I really would like to buy these simply to support the aftermarket... but I have no use for them. I hope others jump on these.

As I said in the other thread, make me a bumper-beam trailer hitch, and I'll be the first the first person to buy it

Comment

Are these the same length as the stock arms or longer?

Comment

If I wasn't "in-between jobs" right now I would have had a set of these as well as the mounts by now... We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

The Site ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com
                        Buy something dammit ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
                        ***Secretly wants a VW R32***

Comment

Originally posted by siris View Post
                          Are these the same length as the stock arms or longer?
                          sorry i didnt respond earlier, i missed this question. these are adjustable. with a left and right thread. so they are as long as stock, but then you can screw them out to adjust tow, and/or add camber, then lock them in position with the jam nuts.

Comment

What I was wondering is if the rear track can be extended by .5 of an inch, to eliminate the need for hub spacers to get the rear tires in line with the fronts.

To be more clear, I understand they are adjustable, just wondering by how much.

Comment

Originally posted by siris View Post
                              What I was wondering is if the rear track can be extended by .5 of an inch, to eliminate the need for hub spacers to get the rear tires in line with the fronts.

To be more clear, I understand they are adjustable, just wondering by how much.

yes, you could adjust them out that far, but it would just put the bottom out that far, not the top, and your camber would be a little overboard. id have to do some math to figure out exactly what that would do to your camber, but id bet it would put you outside the camber you would want.

Comment