Price: $225 per person.

Minimum Required: 20 purchases.

Time To Build: ~2 weeks upon payment.

Source:
    Ray's Radiator & HotRod Shop
    1973 Ten Mile Rd.
    Warren, MI 48091
    586-759-5010

Ray's will source the radiators through their own distributor.
    OEM Radiator, with Aluminum End-Tanks.

Buyer must specify whether or not they want to opt out of the OE Transmission Cooler, otherwise, it will be included. No additional cost either way.

EDIT

So, a few people want to see a fitted prototype.

I for one, do not have the funds to go out and buy a damn radiator prototype from these guys. If I did, you would see it.

I also don't want to buy one. However, if people are willing to chip-in for the prototype, I will as well, and if you guys like the fit, we will draw names on who will get the prototype before we do the buy-in. I will cover 1/2 the cost of shipping.

I will take my car down to the shop, and record everything, and post it to Youtube for you guys to see. I still have all the OEM parts laying around... including the condenser... so I will take that down there for a fitment test as well... ProDarwin

So... those who want to chip-in... I nominate ProDarwin to be the funds trustee, since he is the ranking community member in this thread.

List of People for Buy-In:

1. ZombieSatty
    2. ProDarwin
    3. MaYhEm (Might as well, I'm probably buying another turd for d/d soon)
    4. Fullnelson13
    5. Jess Lookin
    Last edited by MaYhEm; 08-26-2014, 06:41 PM. Reason: Added list.
    Originally posted by Donnie
    Shane was allowed back because a few members of the admin team thought it worth the potential lulz. (With a conditional ban hammah held over his head.)

Bump.

Posted here, and on Saturn S-Series Facebook community.

Need 20 people, last I checked, I have 2. I'll count myself, totalling 3.

Those who are in, PM me, and I'll compile a list.
    Shane was allowed back because a few members of the admin team thought it worth the potential lulz. (With a conditional ban hammah held over his head.)

Comment

Are they going to do a prototype?

I'd kick in a few bucks to see a prototype first, then I'd happily pay $225 for a drop in aluminum radiator.
      ilostmysocketwrench | Bentra Motorsports Blog | Bentra Motorsports Videos

Comment

These guys are very reputable within the Detroit area.

Everyone I've called in Detroit has recommended them for this job.

I will go down there for the first and last radiators to test fit the mounting, but I do not forsee a problem.

Comment

Even amr had a prototype before buy ins correct? Did you mention a prototype being made?

Comment

Originally posted by Fullnelson13 View Post
            Even amr had a prototype before buy ins correct? Did you mention a prototype being made?
            See First Post
            Last edited by MaYhEm; 08-25-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Get some pics of work they've done before. Seriously people don't like blindly spending on money on products they don't see. Especially Saturn owners

Comment

See First Post.
                Last edited by MaYhEm; 08-26-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Bump. Anyone?

Comment

I am down, but won't do much good without people
                    It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

Just to verify... the stock A/C condenser will mount to the front of this, correct?
                      ilostmysocketwrench | Bentra Motorsports Blog | Bentra Motorsports Videos

Comment

How is asking for proof and prototype cluttering up a thread? You're asking people to buy something sight unseen based on your word which means even less with your history....

Get some more info in here and stop being a douche when people ask questions. IMO some one else should call the company and verify they are agreeing to the work as it's being told.
                        Black 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
                        ZZP | GMPP |EBC |GM Stg2

Comment

This guy builds radiators for street, strip, and show cars. I don't think he's going to make a POS radiator and sell it to us.

Comment

Last edited by siris; 08-25-2014, 10:59 PM.
                            72 Charger: pissed me off, on jackstands.
                            95 SW1m: Dohc swap. DD. I can haz boost?

Comment

Originally posted by siris View Post
                              Still. The proof is in the pudding. I get you are trying to give back to the community, but seriously dude with your track record you need to bite the bullet and get one made for you before a lot of the people on here are going to trust you.
                              Are you serious? You're trying to bring up my "track record" with the community?
                              Show me where I've ever scammed or ripped off anyone in the community. Show me ONE complaint.

You don't want me to handle this? Fine. All of the contact information for the shop is RIGHT THERE. I'm not asking anyone to pay me, I'm not asking to facilitate the funds transfer. I left it open to the community.
                              You want to question the quality of their work? Call them and ask for Ray, and ask if there are any places you can look for pictures of his work, or if he could send you pictures of his work.

But DO NOT EVER question ME, or my INTEGRITY ever again, until you have solid proof that I have EVER scammed ANYONE... EVER. You will never find anyone complaining about ME. PERIOD. I pride myself at being open and honest with EVERYONE, no matter what the situation or topic is.

I owe nothing to ANYONE, with the exception of my son. I will not "bite the bullet" just to give someone a warm'n'fuzzy feeling.
                              Last edited by MaYhEm; 08-25-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment