Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official* AMR Engineering Rear Strut Tower Bar Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* AMR Engineering Rear Strut Tower Bar Thread!

We are ready to release and start production on our AMR Rear Strut Tower bars. The majorty of the people who purchased our front strut tower bar has already signed up for the rear bar. If for some reason you have not signed up, then please do so now.

Here is the current list of everyone that has signed up who I have gotten confirmation e-mail from. If you would like be added to the list please e-mail us at [email protected] with your full name, billing address, and contact phone number.

Matthew C.
    Eric M.
    Cody G.
    Billy W.
    Brandon S.
    Jeff B.
    Brian Fe.
    Brenden R.
    David N.
    Edward L. D.
    John M.
    Anthony C.
    Ryan T.
    Travis T.
    Brandon G.
    Michael A.
    Manny P.
    Jamie Q.
    Scott R.
    Stephen W.
    Jordon E.
    Charles C.
    Nathan D.
    John B.
    William D."Sparks"
    Mitchell L. Z.
    Bryan Fu.
    Brandon C.

Some teaser pics. Wait till you see it in black. We've already got 5 done in black. We'll take pictures soon.

As with all AMR products, you will get a very high quality part. Our welds and craftmanship speak for itself. You guys love our front strut tower bar, I guarentee you will love the rear bar.

Installation:
    Very easy to install and will be very straighforwad. A lot of people have assumed that it will be difficult to install, but it is not. You will simply need to use the bottom of the bar as a template and make a cutout using a razor blade through your cloth rear top deck. On my personal SC2 the rear shocks have some nice black plastic caps which cover the top of the strut which aids in helping the setup look super clean when installed. With the powdercoated rear bar in black, the car looks even better since it matches the black plastic caps. We have 5 of these finished and powdercoated and we will be sending the first 5 out to a few customers who signed up early and they will be able to post pictures of the entire install for everyone to see. Thanks for everyone support, and for signing up early.

BLACK-160.00+35.00 for shipping.
    RAW-135.00+35.00 for shipping LIMITED

Electroless Nickel Coating and Custom Powdercoating is available. PM for quotation.
    www.amrengineering.com
    www.facebook.com/amrengineering
    www.instagram.com/amrengineering
    E-mail [email protected]
    Contact Number: 1-888-826-6906

Re: *Official* AMR Engineering Rear Strut Tower Bar Thread!

Can't wait!

Comment

Andy,

How much extra for a custom powercoat color, if possible?

Those welds are primo! Give that guy his Christmas bonus.
      Fixing a Saturn can be like reaching into a bag of scorpions and hoping for the tootsie roll.

AMR coilovers w/pillowball mounts, AMR FTB, AMR RST, Quaife, ACT clutch, HR con rods with JPC max bore pistons, Thermal exhaust, Hotshot header, AEM CAI, and I just want to run around tearing my cloths off, screaming beligerently, and spitting, and twitching, and foaming; because its finally done.

Comment

It is 25.00 extra for a custom color. A wide variety of colors are available from my powdercoater. I pay a lil more to use these guys, but they are one of the best, if not the best in the Portland area. What color did you have in mind?
        www.amrengineering.com
        E-mail [email protected]

Comment

let me know when you are ready to bill/ship so that I will know if I have the money at that time. I can't afford surprise charges
          Sixthsphere.com Owner
          2016 Honda Fit
          2002 Saturn SC2 - RHD
          2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Comment

Participants will be called before anyone is charged anything. So no worries. I will also give people a heads up when this buy in is closed so you have time to gather up the funds. I suggest that you guys start saving up, because I will stop taking orders in a few weeks. So sign up now if you havn't yet. If you must make payment arrangements with us, that is fine. Just discuss that with us first.
            www.amrengineering.com
            E-mail [email protected]

Comment

That price is good for me. I'll get that color code for you as soon as I can.
              Fixing a Saturn can be like reaching into a bag of scorpions and hoping for the tootsie roll.

AMR coilovers w/pillowball mounts, AMR FTB, AMR RST, Quaife, ACT clutch, HR con rods with JPC max bore pistons, Thermal exhaust, Hotshot header, AEM CAI, and I just want to run around tearing my cloths off, screaming beligerently, and spitting, and twitching, and foaming; because its finally done.

Comment

Sign me up Andy. I should have money available by the time it's ready, and my car might be back on the road sometime end of next week
                I'll email you when I get a chance
                2000 SL2 5 speed, boosted, meth injected, parted out...268whp & 254wtq (stock pump maxed out)..

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon94sc2
                  Can't wait!
                  +1
                  Huff &amp; Doback<br />Prestige Worldwide<br />

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticPower8500
                    Sign me up Andy. I should have money available by the time it's ready, and my car might be back on the road sometime end of next week
                    I'll email you when I get a chance
                    You know, if your car was not blown up, you could come down and pick one up already LOL ;p
                    www.amrengineering.com
                    E-mail [email protected]

Comment

Hmm, that bar would look nice in the rear...espcially if I recover my deck in black too.

The Site ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com
                      Buy something dammit ---> http://gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
                      ***Secretly wants a VW R32***

Comment

how long do we have before we have to pay if we sign up now?
                        2013 Mazda 3 / 2013 Ninja 300

Comment

Originally posted by GyrlSpeedRT
                          Hmm, that bar would look nice in the rear...espcially if I recover my deck in black too.
                          Yup, I'm glad the rear deck is made out of cloth/cardboard. It's soo easy to re-cover. That would be a great idea.
                          www.amrengineering.com
                          E-mail [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectSL2
                            how long do we have before we have to pay if we sign up now?
                            A couple weeks, I'd still like to gather a few more people and make atleast 40 of these or more. I am pretty flexiable when it comes to payment, and I am more than willing to work it out with a customer.
                            www.amrengineering.com
                            E-mail [email protected]

Comment

nvm, i see your email at the top
                              2013 Mazda 3 / 2013 Ninja 300

Comment