Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you for accepting me into the group. My wife currently owns a 2000 sl2 for the past 9 years. She picked it up with 102,00...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for accepting me into the group. My wife currently owns a 2000 sl2 for the past 9 years. She picked it up with 102,00...

Thank you for accepting me into the group. My wife currently owns a 2000 sl2 for the past 9 years. She picked it up with 102,000 miles and she is the 3rd owner. I joined sixthspear back in 98 I believe when I bought my first Saturn a sl2 with 32,000 miles. I was the second owner. Fast forward to now. She is getting ready to sell her car but I want to get a couple thing straightened out first. Number 1 she has only driven this car 60k miles since her purchase. Her car is now smoking at idle and anytime it sits idling. There is no precat and since smoking there has been no lost of performance at all. Color if smoke is grey. No milkyness coolant tank or oil cap. Is there a possible remeady to help this issue that I can do at home. I am some what mechanically inclined. Performance is a Knights Engineering cold air system a sps cat back with replaced straight threw muffler. Thank you in Advance...the Blue car is mine. Bought 10/31/2004 with 3 miles on the odometer. Finally got to 1 owner.

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE