Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay. I just recently been having a problem. I got my oil changed about a week ago at a 10 minute oil change and since then. Iv ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. I just recently been having a problem. I got my oil changed about a week ago at a 10 minute oil change and since then. Iv ...

Okay. I just recently been having a problem. I got my oil changed about a week ago at a 10 minute oil change and since then. Iv been hearing this knock. It happens between 1500rpm and 2k rpm. Its not too loud of knock. But you can hear it. In the car. It sounds like its on the passenger side. Also. When i am idling. When I give a little gas rev. Maybe to 1k to 1200k rpm. I hear a slight plate crashing. All this because of an oil change. Car was running fine before. Oh. Also. No codes have popped up. Which is weird. Yes. I checked the oil. Maybe its the wrong oil. The car just hit 111.9xx miles. The oil on the dipstick is over the word full. Guy said that these cars take 4.5 quarts. From my recall. I believe it was 4 quarts. I may be wrong. Just looking for some suggestions on what it might be before I bring it in to the dealership. Also. Thanks

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE