Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello new to group, I have a current issue...I was recently given a 2007 Saturn ion 2, the issue I was told at the moment was ba...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello new to group, I have a current issue...I was recently given a 2007 Saturn ion 2, the issue I was told at the moment was ba...

hello new to group, I have a current issue...I was recently given a 2007 Saturn ion 2, the issue I was told at the moment was bad starter, I changed the starter and it crank right up, I drove it around and parked it for a few days, went back to start it and no crank no start only a click from cylinder engage, and I notice then the anti theft would keep flashing, so far since the issue, I have changed the starter, new battery, new ignition switch, new crankshaft sensor, new battery, new relays, the alternator has been tested and it is good....right now I get a no crank no start and the anti theft flashes, I heard one click from the cylinder engage and that's it the car will not do anything....I have check the ground also.....any advice

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE