Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much left to remove last bits when it’s at the yard it will be the front cradle and knuckles .... and the rear disc dead axle in the back I have to just take out inside fuse box and harness .... center shifter and cable .... the seat belt drive tracks and cut the floors out and that’s it 🙂!! And the dog obviously isn’t going lol 😂 RIP 93’ SL2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much left to remove last bits when it’s at the yard it will be the front cradle and knuckles .... and the rear disc dead axle in the back I have to just take out inside fuse box and harness .... center shifter and cable .... the seat belt drive tracks and cut the floors out and that’s it 🙂!! And the dog obviously isn’t going lol 😂 RIP 93’ SL2

Not much left to remove last bits when it’s at the yard it will be the front cradle and knuckles .... and the rear disc dead axle in the back I have to just take out inside fuse box and harness .... center shifter and cable .... the seat belt drive tracks and cut the floors out and that’s it 🙂!! And the dog obviously isn’t going lol 😂 RIP 93’ SL2

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE