Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just changed my transmission fluid for the 1st time. 94 Saturn SC2. More than 4 Quarts drained out. Maybe. 4.5. 4.2. I put 4 quarts in. I did the transmission filter hand tight and the drain bolt hand-tight as well. There was no drain Bolt washer in tutorial videos nor here it seemed. … All is good..?? Also. In no tutorial video I saw mentioned a magnet for.the filter. I'm ok without a magnet with the filter correct? Do new ones have one as part of it? Thanks in advance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just changed my transmission fluid for the 1st time. 94 Saturn SC2. More than 4 Quarts drained out. Maybe. 4.5. 4.2. I put 4 quarts in. I did the transmission filter hand tight and the drain bolt hand-tight as well. There was no drain Bolt washer in tutorial videos nor here it seemed. … All is good..?? Also. In no tutorial video I saw mentioned a magnet for.the filter. I'm ok without a magnet with the filter correct? Do new ones have one as part of it? Thanks in advance!

Just changed my transmission fluid for the 1st time. 94 Saturn SC2. More than 4 Quarts drained out. Maybe. 4.5. 4.2. I put 4 quarts in. I did the transmission filter hand tight and the drain bolt hand-tight as well. There was no drain Bolt washer in tutorial videos nor here it seemed. … All is good..?? Also. In no tutorial video I saw mentioned a magnet for.the filter. I'm ok without a magnet with the filter correct? Do new ones have one as part of it? Thanks in advance!

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE