Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay guys im frustrated at the moment the my sc2. Had a leak of oil coming out of what seemed to be the bell housing. So I replaced the rear main seal and still had a leak. I then removed the oil pan and put a gasket on it. Still have a leak. Looks to be coming from either the oil pan still or somewhere behind the fly wheel from above. What do I need to do? And has anyone else had this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay guys im frustrated at the moment the my sc2. Had a leak of oil coming out of what seemed to be the bell housing. So I replaced the rear main seal and still had a leak. I then removed the oil pan and put a gasket on it. Still have a leak. Looks to be coming from either the oil pan still or somewhere behind the fly wheel from above. What do I need to do? And has anyone else had this problem?

Okay guys im frustrated at the moment the my sc2. Had a leak of oil coming out of what seemed to be the bell housing. So I replaced the rear main seal and still had a leak. I then removed the oil pan and put a gasket on it. Still have a leak. Looks to be coming from either the oil pan still or somewhere behind the fly wheel from above. What do I need to do? And has anyone else had this problem?

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE

Get a flashlight and from the passenger side look down between the 1 and 2nd intake ports and you should see the Oil Pressure Sensor Switch. if it is oily there change it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fzq6t6A9FM
    2002 Saturn SC1, Metallic Orange , L24 EFI 1.9 , 208,498 miles

Comment