Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

heres a rare 2 tone sc2. had it for about 3 months and 2 months ago it was involved in a hit and run and it is fixable if you know what your doing. i just dont have tools time or money to fix it and its just rotting away in the garage. it does run and drive fine altho there are issues preventing it from being a daily driver. it needs a water pump, power steering rack and pump. driver side headlight assembly. the reverse lights and license plate lights dont work. and the cosmetics are well pictured. along wi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a rare 2 tone sc2. had it for about 3 months and 2 months ago it was involved in a hit and run and it is fixable if you know what your doing. i just dont have tools time or money to fix it and its just rotting away in the garage. it does run and drive fine altho there are issues preventing it from being a daily driver. it needs a water pump, power steering rack and pump. driver side headlight assembly. the reverse lights and license plate lights dont work. and the cosmetics are well pictured. along wi

heres a rare 2 tone sc2. had it for about 3 months and 2 months ago it was involved in a hit and run and it is fixable if you know what your doing. i just dont have tools time or money to fix it and its just rotting away in the garage. it does run and drive fine altho there are issues preventing it from being a daily driver. it needs a water pump, power steering rack and pump. driver side headlight assembly. the reverse lights and license plate lights dont work. and the cosmetics are well pictured. along with some slight frame damage. has a clean title and when i got the car the odometer read 115k miles but didnt work soo id assume maybe it has 160k miles? thats about all the issues i can think of. asking about 800 obo also has a brand new radiator installed

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE