Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, I am interested in a 2007 ION Coupe with the 2.4L engine. Are ION's reliable? My wife doesn't like any of the S-Series and will not drive either my 98 SW1 or my 02 SL2. I know how to check most of the stuff but just found out it has the automatic transmission and that you can't check the fluid using a dipstick. ... Since you can't take a small sample of the fluid, how the hell do you determine the condition of the transmission? I guess I will have to pay a shop to get it inspected, but the owner is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am interested in a 2007 ION Coupe with the 2.4L engine. Are ION's reliable? My wife doesn't like any of the S-Series and will not drive either my 98 SW1 or my 02 SL2. I know how to check most of the stuff but just found out it has the automatic transmission and that you can't check the fluid using a dipstick. ... Since you can't take a small sample of the fluid, how the hell do you determine the condition of the transmission? I guess I will have to pay a shop to get it inspected, but the owner is

Hello, I am interested in a 2007 ION Coupe with the 2.4L engine. Are ION's reliable? My wife doesn't like any of the S-Series and will not drive either my 98 SW1 or my 02 SL2. I know how to check most of the stuff but just found out it has the automatic transmission and that you can't check the fluid using a dipstick. ... Since you can't take a small sample of the fluid, how the hell do you determine the condition of the transmission? I guess I will have to pay a shop to get it inspected, but the owner is only free after 6 PM. Most shops close at that time. What do you think?

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE