Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey yall, I have a 2002 saturn SL2, automatic transmission 88k miles the other day after a short...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey yall, I have a 2002 saturn SL2, automatic transmission 88k miles the other day after a short...

Hey yall, I have a 2002 saturn SL2, automatic transmission 88k miles the other day after a short dive I noticed a little puddle of pinkish fluid in my tire well and all over my tires (driver side), went ahead and checked my tranny fluid, the level is good but the fluid is bubbly, not like the opaque strawberry milkshake color, just a bubbly clean pink. My only thought is a leak in a pressure line or something like that letting air in or a clog of some kind. Anyone ever dealt with this before ? Another thing is that the tranny doesnt seem to be visibly leaking anymore (if it ever was) gonna check the fluids again and post a picture of the dip. Anyone have any ideas ? This is my 3rd Saturn and never seen this problem . Thank you

(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

More...
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM's TO THIS USER. YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED, AND IS CONTROLLED BY THE FORUM SOFTWARE

WIthout knowing more details or being able to look at it my first guess would be that the diff pin fairy paid a visit. 2nd guess would be the axle seal tore and puked out all the fluid. You can also check for leaks from the valve body cover and where the harness connects to the valve body.

Or the fluid is form someone else's car and you happened to park over the mess left behind.
    -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
    1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
    1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Comment