Turbo 7psi - 80lb Injectors - Stock Motor/Compression Tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megasquirt Turbo 7psi - 80lb Injectors - Stock Motor/Compression Tune

For those of you who have a stock motor on a low boost set-up. Here is a reliable tune.

Turbo Saturn 7psi.msq

Edit: This is just a fuel tune. Not ignition.
    Last edited by ajs_saturn; 12-06-2016, 08:17 PM.
    -2007 Sky Redline 5spd M/T Midnight Blue
    -2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 king cab 5spd A/T brilliant silver
    -2007 Suzuki DR200SE 5spd M/T yellow/blue/white

you're using factory idle control too, right?
    Sixthsphere.com Owner
    2016 Honda Fit
    2002 Saturn SC2 - RHD
    2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax

Comment

The valve is factory. However I'm using MS to control it.

Comment

Thanks for this, been having issues starting my turd for weeks. I used all of your cranking and starting settings, took 50 off of the iac values and it starts and runs with ease each time.

Comment

Aj I downloaded and viewed your tune that I’ve tried to look at before and I noticed that even though you were running fuel only there is a spark table that has all 8s across the rpms. Well I started plugging in your timing numbers and instantly started seeing and feeling a better running ( or running period). So thanks for that. Now to my question you were running 80 lb injectors and I am running 42lb injectors can I just cut your fuel map by 1/3 or so? Or do I adjust by afr?

Comment

Originally posted by axxer4200 View Post
            Aj I downloaded and viewed your tune that I’ve tried to look at before and I noticed that even though you were running fuel only there is a spark table that has all 8s across the rpms. Well I started plugging in your timing numbers and instantly started seeing and feeling a better running ( or running period). So thanks for that. Now to my question you were running 80 lb injectors and I am running 42lb injectors can I just cut your fuel map by 1/3 or so? Or do I adjust by afr?
            I believe the 8s were there by default but I never used them since I wasn't running timing on MS yet. 8 degrees is pretty safe but not a lot of power and you should easily get more than that after you get fuel figured out. You'll need to play around with your own fuel map using afr. Start with the auto tune in MS and then fine tune it manually after that.

Comment

Aj to clarify it’s 8s in the rpm ranges not timing degrees but it runs smoothly so far

Comment