Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best stock clutch replacement

Valeo? OEM?

Where can I find an OEM-like clutch for cheapest? eBay? And does anyone have experience with how fast these places ship? I'd like to get it by tuesday..
    - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

I bought my Valeo at Vatozone and have no problems yet.
    [quote author="S.Bretz"]I couldn't get mine off when I was 16, I had to have someone else that was stronger then me pull it off. He almost took it in the fore head. It was quite comical from my point of view.[/quote]<br />[quote author="ProjectSW1"]it should be licking my asshole whilst jerking me off and giving occasional tongue lashings to mah nuts... WHILE FLYING MY ASS TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]<br />2005 Chili Pepper Red Redline - Carbon Fiber Badges, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, GMPP 2-pass endplate, soon OTT Stage 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SC2sleeper
      I bought my Valeo at Vatozone and have no problems yet.
      How much was that?
      - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

Comment

ebay, like $100 shipped for a valeo/luk one

Comment

valeo ftw [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]
          -Vinny

Comment

Around $110 I think for the Valeo at Vatozone.
            [quote author="S.Bretz"]I couldn't get mine off when I was 16, I had to have someone else that was stronger then me pull it off. He almost took it in the fore head. It was quite comical from my point of view.[/quote]<br />[quote author="ProjectSW1"]it should be licking my asshole whilst jerking me off and giving occasional tongue lashings to mah nuts... WHILE FLYING MY ASS TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]<br />2005 Chili Pepper Red Redline - Carbon Fiber Badges, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, GMPP 2-pass endplate, soon OTT Stage 1.

Comment

SC2Sick mentioned that he used a oem replacement pad w/ ACT pressure plate. What are your thoughts on doing that?
              It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

OEM = Valeo

Comment

i put an autozone one in my brothers sl2, got the clutch and flywheel combo and its working out good so far, i havent hear much chattering coming from it (and my brother beats the piss outta his car) and holds
                  [color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Comment

I realize that Valeo = OEM, He just mentioned that he used an ACT pressure plate, Would there be any diffrence over the Valeo setup?
                    It's not my fault, blame the radiation.

Comment

luk makes a good stock replacement. i just got mine in
                      -Tyler (aspiring automotive engineer)<br /><br /><br />POLLY DOESN&quot;T WANT A CRACKA, BITCH!

Comment

manual to auto swap FTW!
                        STC New England FOUNDER
                        1998 JGC 5.9L V8 LIMITED - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2669246 (+450HP Brick)
                        [quote author=&quot;TURRRBOOO&quot;]Igot a pop-up that won&#39;t go away...quick, some one rub it.[/quote]
                        [quote author=SL2clone]<br />Straight pipes sound like wet ass in a bathtub.[/quote]

Comment