X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Ion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRP9f0PVPUY

Anyone want an ion for like $3.56? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]
    - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

bad link
    Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

[quote="AC66Bronco"]bad ]

works now..

update on this

Axels are out
      Hydro clutch connector is out
      the only thing thats left is the top tranny mount, and rear and then yay.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]ance:

Comment

ill give you a 1.50
        Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
        Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

<br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

lol, wtf are ya'll doing? Looks like you guys are struggling a bit on that haha. And Elvis, Vin asked me to call you tom about the head. Which I will do whenever I regain consciousness

Comment

Originally posted by SupraCharged007
              lol, wtf are ya'll doing? Looks like you guys are struggling a bit on that haha. And Elvis, Vin asked me to call you tom about the head. Which I will do whenever I regain consciousness
              lol

yea the valves on cylinder 2 are sitting into the combustion chamber kinda. they're not seated. but all the other cylinders are, and cylinder 2 is the one that detonated.

All I have to do is remove the heater core lines and then pull the fugger out [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

:dance again:

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

engines out

Comment

Originally posted by omgitsElvisC
                    engines out
                    lol, that's the easiest way.

I checked on that head. Its got some surface rust on a couple of the cc's and valves. I think it'll be fine with some tlc though. Not cams and i doubt the lifters are there either. I'll snap some pics for you if you'd like

Comment

eh just send it [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

engines out
                        told you ya fucking ass.
                        07 Redline w/ stuff.<br /><br />89 Civic hatch w/o stuff.<br /><br />96 SL2 that dont need stuff.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SupraCharged007
                            /omgpics/
                            eh just send it [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]
                            Do itttt.

We're putting the engine together next week, so we need to get head.

I mean, road head.. uhh.. THE head.
                            - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

Comment

justin whats everything look like when you tore apart the motor? got any pics??
                              [color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Comment