o2 senso error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o2 senso error

i keep getting a repeat code of faulty o2 sensor/ running lean. i've had the sensors replaced twice this week, and the code keeps coming back. there's an occasional rough idle, like the ecu is searching for the correct idle speed. it'll drop to 300-400, then up to 1400 or so, then back, and eventually resettle at about 800. it even stalled out on me once, when the rpm's dropped really low and the car just died.

the only thing i've done recently to my engine is remove the crankcase breather hose, put a filter on the breather, and pluged the hole on the intake.

any ideas what would cause this or how to correct it?
    I still have all the parts from the breather hose, so i could revert to stock if i need too...
    -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

try putting it back, I want to say something like this happened to a guy who went with a breather down in south FL on his RL, but I"m not sure.

I"d undo what you did and see how it is, if it continues keep bringing it in.
    -Vinny

Comment

that's what i've been thinking. i'm transferring tomorrow, so i'll be driving halfway across the country. i think i'll put it back to stock tonight, and see how id does for the next 1800 miles, if it doesn't pop a code, then i'll just leave it. here's hoping!!
      -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

Comment

maf?

Comment