Air Cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Cylinders

I am starting an air ride suspension prodject and was wondering if any body had mabye a pair they wanted me to take off their hands [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img] . i only need 2

you really need to get in touch with NYCE on this board. while he might not have had cylinders, he's got plenty of info on the whole air suspension dealy
    -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
      you really need to get in touch with NYCE on this board. while he might not have had cylinders, he's got plenty of info on the whole air suspension dealy
      Cylinders suck for a Saturn....

Ive got a whole kit up for sale with Adjustable strut bags, bolt right into a Saturn...

I finally got my KYBS' and Extremes so its just a matter of me switching out the crap....

P.M. if you want details or anything else....
      Steven
      <br />[quote author="Saturntuner05"] haha, s-series owned a redline.[/quote]<br />[quote author="koolkash_45"]so ive heard from different people and different forums that when you change the water pump you to pack it with vasoline. what is the point of this because i read the how to an SF and i also downloaded the FSM's how to from PR and neither said anything about packing it.[/quote]

Comment