spring install link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring install link?

Hey guys, I remember someone posted a how-to for spring install on the Ions. My bookmark seem to be broken or the post got moved, can anyone point me in the direction of the guide?

I was hoping to install mine this weekend.

Thanks,
    Esca
    2003 Black Saturn Ion 3 Sedan

http://www.sixthsphere.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=6478

after going to the DIY section... looking for 2 seconds... i found it. try it sometime!

Jason

Comment

I'm a bit confused [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img]

I get an error message saying that page/topic cannot be found when I click on that link.

Also, I tried going through the different sections and ran multiple searches for this. The link you posted actually matches the one I have in my bookmarks.

Has the permissions on the forums been changed recently? I do not see the DIY section in my browser nor can I access the link you have pasted.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Esca

Comment

well the your coomputer is DEE DEE DEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn_06
          well the your coomputer is DEE DEE DEE!!!
          nathan not needed.

what browser are you using? it works on mozilla
          Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
          Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

Originally posted by AC66Bronco
            nathan not needed.

what browser are you using? it works on mozilla
            I'm using FF 1.5.0.2 and have tried using IE6.0. Neither showed the linked thread nor the DIY area.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm still listed as NEW MEMBER vs Level 1+? However, that would weird because I used to be able to view that thread.

Thanks,
            Esca

Comment

well brian has made a few changes recently for example only ppl with 25+ posts can get into the for sale wtb section your ranking could have something to do with it.

you and i are using the same browser.

my sugestion start whoring up the Do Not Enter section. untill one of the admins and or mods come in here.
              Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

Originally posted by AC66Bronco
                well brian has made a few changes recently for example only ppl with 25+ posts can get into the for sale wtb section your ranking could have something to do with it.

you and i are using the same browser.

my sugestion start whoring up the Do Not Enter section. untill one of the admins and or mods come in here.
                Lol, thanks man. Time to stack up some posts. I'm normally over at saturnfans or redlineforums, and do some reading over at this forum, so I haven't posted much.

Esca

Comment

once you hit 25 posts you will have access to the Tech Section
                  [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectSW1
                    ask an you shale recieve [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectSW1
                      20 more to go :P

Thanks ProjectSW1.

Comment

because i'm a nice guy, and you needed the article, I have sent it to your PM box

Enjoy
                        [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

Thanks man! Now I can get working on it this weekend [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Saves me from having to spam the forums with my posts. lol.

Comment

no problem...

Well, another guy PM'd me recently asking for the same article, so I went and opened the DIY and TECH section up to all registered members again...

We're all here to provide information to the community, so there's no need to hide it, really

Comment

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO SLOT YOUR STRUTS.
                              -Vinny

Comment