woops

95 SC2
    <br />
    <br />N/A is no good.

95 SC2
    <br />
    <br />N/A is no good.

Comment

EIC setups aren't worth the installation troubles if you ask me. you make up for the simplicity in tuning with the complexities of more injectors + more wires + more fuel lines, and finding places to put the extra injectors.

but otherwise I remember your setup from back in the day. I'm surprised you get away with that topmount and two turbos [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img] But it does make the piping nice and pretty.
      -teb

Comment

hey that top mount is the same ill be using... from a thunderbird turbo coupe, right? how well does it work for you? pressure drop? efficiency?

edit: SVT mustang IC. didnt see that at first. still... same exact one

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i'd be surprised if there were a pressure drop in one that small.

Comment

the internal fins are pretty dense... thats why i ask.

also tony... did you stick with 2" piping for the outlet, or did you cut off the old IC outlet and put on a 2.5?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

wow... interesting setup

whats the PSI of the two turbos?

nice work
              [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

Again, excellent fab work...so beautiful *sniff*
                -2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, slow, low daily
                -2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
                -1996 Suzuki Bandit 750 swapped
                -1998 VW Golf GTI VR6 Mid Engine LeMons car
                -1986 RX7 - 275whp @ 10psi

Comment

hey its tony... when did you move to az???
                  Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
                  Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

I'm surprised you get away with that topmount and two turbos
                    im running low boost. although i was running around 10 or 11 psi for a few months, never had a problem. til i tried some cheap gas, hence the broken ring lands.

how well does it work for you? pressure drop? efficiency?
                    i have no idea, never took any temp readings at the in and outlets, never ran it without it. it's a bar and plate i think, so it's pretty efficient supposedly. when i made the piping i didnt kknow that i was supposed to change sizes on the other side of the IC, whatever, someday i'll redo it.

whats the PSI of the two turbos?
                    whatever i want, YEAH BABY! that's the beauty of turbos. well, i've had it up to 12lbs. pretty stupid without fuel control or forged pistons but who cares. pistons are 10 buckks a pop down at the yard.

hey, it's 66bronco watup. january, never comin back either. ive seen more sun in two months here than 5 years in MI, HA!
                    95 SC2
                    <br />
                    <br />N/A is no good.

Comment

I like how the rad support is bent down to clear the piping. Good fab work though, I like it every time I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by tt_tony
                        hey, it's 66bronco watup. january, never comin back either. ive seen more sun in two months here than 5 years in MI, HA!

damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
                        Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

Originally posted by scottyr94
                          I like how the rad support is bent down to clear the piping. Good fab work though, I like it every time I see it.
                          lol you know there was some persuasion involved in that process. Looks like it could have been avoided though. If they had clocked that turbo some and made the bend in that pipe a little tighter.

Comment

still nice looking good job bro
                            <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

hey tony good to see you made it over here after TSN died...
                              sigpic
                              2005 Legacy GT
                              2004 Vue V6 AWD
                              1995 SL1

Comment