turbo help right away!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo help right away!!!!!

okay i found a turbonetics t-52 ball bearing. its rebuilt by turbonetics. the guy says it has an f1 wheel and turbine a/r of .81. i couldnt find details to the turbo, so thats why im asking for more details, compressor maps, about anything!!!!!! he said it has a flow rate probably comparable to the gt35r, but im not taking his word for it. i want to see numbers.
    Ian---The Fat Ass

1995 SL2-High compression engine FOR SALE
    2010 Chevy Cobalt SS- tuned with plenty of goodness
    2002 SC2-New daily
    2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT- got a stupid deal
    2003 Ford Taurus SES- free daily beater

I could find a t-58... Nothing really on a t-52.

You are talking about the one for sale on e-bay right? That's the only reference I could find to a t-52. Although, it is listed as a traditional assembly by Garrett.

Joe
    1993 VR R1- 405 whp/330 ft/lbs tq (my toy)<br />1993 Saturn SLx turbo (my other toy)<br />2008 PPW 350z with an Amuse kit and a lot of other stuff (my 3rd toy)<br />2006 Evo IX MR SE intake, exhaust... (my DD)

Comment

ebay + turbo = bleh.

Comment

.81 seems quite large for our engines.
        [quote author="shortbus"]Stage 2 is great. Its covered by warranty, better fuel economy, the eaton screams louder so deer wont jump onto the road, it makes girls get wet, and the emissions produced will not kill songbirds or melt glaciers.[/quote]<br />[quote author="retardpartol"]...who is sober and noton any kind of intoxication whether is be ibuprophin[/quote]<br />LSJ phun

Comment

Originally posted by onemeansaturn
          I could find a t-58... Nothing really on a t-52.

You are talking about the one for sale on e-bay right? That's the only reference I could find to a t-52. Although, it is listed as a traditional assembly by Garrett.

Joe

yeah thats all i could find. and yeah its off ebay. the guy has sold several turbonetics turbos. he had a few t-58s. i just dont get this t-52??? then he told me it has a f1 wheel. i have never heard of that before, but im going to search.

jesus, okay the f1 wheel is something apart of the gt-k turbonetics
          Ian---The Fat Ass

2002 SC2-New daily

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &rd=1&rd=1

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/tardjerk.gif[/img] i was curious to see what that thing would flow, and its just not right. if i did the conversion right, it flows 125 lb/min. but anyways, i still find nothing on a t-52, wtf. screw it, im not going for it when i dont know the numbers.
            Ian---The Fat Ass

2002 SC2-New daily

Comment