supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supercharger

Is there a better model than that installed in the 2006 Saturn ION RedLine?

yes
    -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

Comment

check out
      HTML Code:
      <A HREF="http://www.redlineforums.com">redlineforums</A>
      . they've got some good info on blower swaps, upgrades, etc.

quickest and easiest thing is a pulley swap. same blower, just faster spinning!
      -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

Comment

holy general question.
        07 Redline w/ stuff.<br /><br />89 Civic hatch w/o stuff.<br /><br />96 SL2 that dont need stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          holy general question.
          [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah because the rl guys didn't copy my lead by how they are doing their blower upgrades... got news for ya in about a month when my next upgrade is complete they'll want to up on my dick again.

Comment

I hear Lance wants to be on your dick NOW!.
              -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
              1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
              1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Comment

Originally posted by linefire
                yeah because the rl guys didn't copy my lead by how they are doing their blower upgrades... got news for ya in about a month when my next upgrade is complete they'll want to up on my dick again.
                am i missing something? you have some super-secret project that you don't want anyone drooling on?

Comment

everything i do is hsuh to anyone who consorts with rl.. the some one leaks pics/vid of my shit and they all are like wtf were do i get one... what the hell land i tell them to go fuck themselves because they are retards

Comment

everything i do is hsuh to anyone who consorts with rl.. the some one leaks pics/vid of my shit and they all are like wtf were do i get one... what the hell land i tell them to go fuck themselves because they are retards
                    lol line is funny

Comment

Originally posted by arthursc2
                      lol line is funny
                      quoted for truth.
                      will you tell me, linefire, ol buddy, ol pal?? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/eusa_pray.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn d00d you're a fucking innovator with your top secret shit. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I drive a RL and frequent RL forums..never heard of anyone trying to copy your stuff...so what exactly is it that has been copied

Comment

ROFL

yeah guys, matt was the first to drive a redline using the clutch, then look at everyone else that followed, bunch of nut swingers LOL
                            -Vinny

Comment

wow, did you like invent the supercharger? and be like the first one to put it on a redline?

oh yeah, they came from the factory like that. good fucking job.
                              -teb

Comment