Will this work for my Fuel system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this work for my Fuel system

Can I use this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APEXI-SA ... 7424QQrdZ1 for my fuel system with my 50LB injectors for my goal of 250HP ???
    &quot;Brother hood is all you need in life&quot;<br /> &quot;Never Forget are Fallin Brothers&quot;&quot; <br /> &quot;FDNY 343&quot;

keep in mind the stock map sensor is only 1 bar so it's nearly impossible / really hard to tune for boost.

Comment

I wouldn't buy form them...its a SAFC1 and the title says safc2....and its called a SAFC in the description area. I woud be weary of the seller.
      -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
      1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
      1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Comment

Im not buying it from these peeps I was just using that site for an example. and Yes I know about the map, couldnt I replace it with one that would see the boost????
        &quot;Brother hood is all you need in life&quot;<br /> &quot;Never Forget are Fallin Brothers&quot;&quot; <br /> &quot;FDNY 343&quot;

Comment

You can sue it, but its half ass and doesn't tranfer from atmospheric pressure/vacuum presure to boot really well.

Comment

Well Darn it What Fuel system should I use. I wanted the MSII but peeps say I will haft to tune my car every time I start it. I want somthing where I can set it and forget it. Im not looking for huge numbers just 250 to 280 HP.

Comment

You dont have to tune the MS2 everyday.
              07 Redline w/ stuff.<br /><br />89 Civic hatch w/o stuff.<br /><br />96 SL2 that dont need stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy97sc
                You dont have to tune the MS2 everyday.
                Correct. I haven't had the lap top plugged into my MS2 for weeks.

Comment

Well how hard is it to Wire it up. I guess my question is. If I have the engine all ready to go in could I have the engine swapped and car wired and running in three days or should I havea ride lined up for a couple weeks for work?? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]. And is it hard to wire the MSII

Comment

I don't know. I have no idea of your electrical and mechanical skills.

Comment

I am very good at bolth.

Comment