Possibly sync loss solutions with ms3x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally Aspirated Possibly sync loss solutions with ms3x

Ok first time posting in this forum instead of creeping through it, but anyway. I installed my Mega squirt and got everything running and dialed in. it runs and drives fine, everything works pretty good. I keep getting sync loss issues higher in rpms, and its random in the range of 4500 to 6000. i cant really figure out where its coming from or whats causing it, but i know i need some help with thoughts on what i can do at this point. I have logs but i cant attach them till i make two posts.

need to know your ckp setup
    http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=62687.0

Comment

Its the stock ckp, I've ordered a 36-1 toothed wheel and a hall sensor. as much as id love to know why the stock sensors work for some flawlessly and not for others, i don't want to be the guy to spend the time to find out. lol. I have put the saturn on the back burner for a while with some home garbage going on and covid crap now. but i recently got a bit of energy to get it back on the road so i ordered the wheel and sensor to hopefully do that.
      also i need to put tapatalk back on my phone so that i actually reply in a timely manner and not leave people hanging for a year.
      sorry about that 😂

Comment

SC2sick runs a VR conditioner for the stock CKP signal, that cleaned it up for him.
        http://www.sixthsphere.com/smf/index.php?topic=62687.0

Comment

oh the vr conditioner cleared my signal up too, but it still wouldn't rev past 5k no matter what i tried. so im just going the toothed wheel route. the stuff should be in today so ill be able to mock it up tonight and machine what i need to Thursday probably.

Comment

on another note though, does the missing tooth line up center to TDC or does the next advanced tooth line up? Does it even matter as long as the sensor is 9 teeth away from the missing tooth? I've seen it done a few different ways on here, but i was going to put the missing tooth TDC and then the sensor 90 degrees basically.

Comment