Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Port Nitrous

Is anybody on here running a DP setup?
    I would like to get your feedback how you find it.
    2001 SC1 DOHC swap, Nitrous, expression lip kit

axle snapping, clutch cooking, asshole puckering good.
    ran a 120 shot, and 200 shot (briefly)

currently building a turbo system for the car...I like the power all the time.
    LSJ powered 1998 Chevy S-10 turbo
    visit my Albums - http://sixthsphere.com/album.php?u=7267

Comment

i'm going to be switching to a direct port system in a few months. i can't wait. the 50 shot in my car feels sick. i should be in the 13s with the 50 shot. i plan on using a 100 shot and i expect to be in the 12s with it.
      97 sc1-- DOHC swap, P&amp;P head, race cams, AEM CAI, geo TB, eclipse 4-1 header, lsd, act clutch, fidanza FW<br /><br />na<br />14.9 @91mph<br />50 shot <br />[email protected]<br /><br />forged motor coming soon..<br /><br />vids<br />http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/bo ... dewayz.htm

Comment

Originally posted by boostinsidewayz
        i'm going to be switching to a direct port system in a few months. i can't wait. the 50 shot in my car feels sick. i should be in the 13s with the 50 shot. i plan on using a 100 shot and i expect to be in the 12s with it.
        Sounds so easy...lmao good luck

Sorry to burst your bubble, Butt dynos don't estimate 1/4 miles times
        Steven
        <br />[quote author="Saturntuner05"] haha, s-series owned a redline.[/quote]<br />[quote author="koolkash_45"]so ive heard from different people and different forums that when you change the water pump you to pack it with vasoline. what is the point of this because i read the how to an SF and i also downloaded the FSM's how to from PR and neither said anything about packing it.[/quote]

Comment

Not gonna happen...

Comment

hahahahaa that has to be the funniest statement i have heard yet. 13's and 12's hahaha did you come over here from saturnfans.com???
            2007 chevy classic 2500hd 4x4 duramax
            1996 383 lt1 auto trans am
            1995 sl1. single cam of fury
            1995 jeep wrangler lifted 4x4 4.0
            1995 ford explorer 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Nyce
              Sounds so easy...lmao good luck

Sorry to burst your bubble, Butt dynos don't estimate 1/4 miles times
              how about a 14.2 with a crappy launch, and a cold track? oh yeah, and i just put my afc neo in.

Originally posted by BlackBirdracing
              Not gonna happen...
              i'm gonna easily be in the 13s with a 50 shot. i don't see why another 50 shot and slicks cant get me into the 12s

Originally posted by sl2racer
              hahahahaa that has to be the funniest statement i have heard yet. 13's and 12's hahaha did you come over here from saturnfans.com???
              haha wow, nice comment. i hope your not laughing about the 13s part, cause that will be easy. 12s won't be as easy, but i'll certianly get it done with a DP setup.

also the next few mods are, high comp pistons, sda cams, ITB setup, 4-1 tubulat header
              97 sc1-- DOHC swap, P&amp;P head, race cams, AEM CAI, geo TB, eclipse 4-1 header, lsd, act clutch, fidanza FW<br /><br />na<br />14.9 @91mph<br />50 shot <br />[email protected]<br /><br />forged motor coming soon..<br /><br />vids<br />http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/bo ... dewayz.htm

Comment

also the next few mods are, high comp pistons
                have fun with that with nitrous
                [color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Comment

right, but, you've driven your car and have slips and such, where as we have nothing from this guy outside of "i should be in the 13s with the 50 shot." driving is going to be the deciding factor.
                  -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by sl2fast
                    he will, you get more of a complete burn with nitrous and the higher compression. most of us who run spray also have a bump higher cr, myself included.
                    -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
                      right, but, you've driven your car and have slips and such, where as we have nothing from this guy outside of "i should be in the 13s with the 50 shot." driving is going to be the deciding factor.

yeah, i forgot that i don't have my sig or cardomain page link setup on this forum yet

Comment

[quote="boostinsidewayz"]

yeah, i forgot that i don't have my sig or cardomain page ]

haha yeah, I know who you are though, I updated your slip into the fastest 5 too, till I knock you back down below me haha bastard
                        -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by sl2fast
                          he will, you get more of a complete burn with nitrous and the higher compression. most of us who run spray also have a bump higher cr, myself included.
                          ok, im not saying your wrong, i was told it was a really sketchy thing to do, very "moody" i guess you could say. good now i have my facts straight.
                          [color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Comment

well you need to pull timing and tune accordingly, which is common practice anyway when running a large shot if your timing is not too modest to begin with.

moody? na. torquey? oh yeah.
                            -Vinny

Comment