35 degrees brings out the wrenches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 degrees brings out the wrenches

Pulled out the wrenches in the 35* weather today to gut the ac and put in the slim fan, which i still need to figure out. plugged er in and it wont turn on, jumped it and it turned on wtf!?

ooh and heres my turbo parts yeah! still waiting on my sds eic [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]

[color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Sweet, pretty soon I'll be the only turd without F/I in STC-NE!
    STC New England FOUNDER
    1998 JGC 5.9L V8 LIMITED - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2669246 (+450HP Brick)
    [quote author=&quot;TURRRBOOO&quot;]Igot a pop-up that won&#39;t go away...quick, some one rub it.[/quote]
    [quote author=SL2clone]<br />Straight pipes sound like wet ass in a bathtub.[/quote]

Comment

Haha, I totally worked on my car today too
      -2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, slow, low daily
      -2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
      -1996 Suzuki Bandit 750 swapped
      -1998 VW Golf GTI VR6 Mid Engine LeMons car
      -1986 RX7 - 275whp @ 10psi

Comment

I spent today putting in new motor mounts and changing over to summer tires. yey.
        [16:02] Ferrari166mm: so you&#39;re finally getting into real cars.<br />[16:02] adamkob32: I&#39;ve just had enough of racing a 100HP nutsack
        <br /><br />

Comment

Nice manifold, where did you get it? I think I will break out the hose tommorow and wash the eleventy million pounds of salt off the car. I know they buy X tons of salt every year...do they have to put it all down in 4 weeks [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/confused.gif[/img]

John
          I got nothing for that

Comment

Originally posted by johnny95sl2
            Nice manifold, where did you get it? I think I will break out the hose tommorow and wash the eleventy million pounds of salt off the car. I know they buy X tons of salt every year...do they have to put it all down in 4 weeks [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/confused.gif[/img]

John
            I'm pretty sure that's the new OBX turbo manifold, and they made it wrong. It points up instead of down, so the turbo will be mounted quite high.
            [16:02] Ferrari166mm: so you&#39;re finally getting into real cars.<br />[16:02] adamkob32: I&#39;ve just had enough of racing a 100HP nutsack
            <br /><br />

Comment

plastic doesnt rust !!!!!!!!
              [color=red]-Tyler[/color]<br /><br />2005 Chevy Trailblazer<br />1999 Saturn SL2<br />2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200

Comment

Yea I am very curious if he is going to have enough room with that manifold.

--Adam
                2002 Subaru WRX - 2012 Yeti SB66 MTB

http://www.facebook.com/adam.koback

Comment

Suppose you could have an experienced welder separate the pipes from the main flange and re-weld it "upside down".
                  <br /><br />Green 1992 SL2- 94 front bumper, Rear Disc Swap, Hawk/EBC pads, SPS]Photobucket Pics[/url]<br />Black 1987 944 Turbo- LR 3&quot; exhaust/Spintech resonator. Buying mods and expecting 300whp 944 Photobucket<br /><br />&quot;Put on your big girl pants and deal with it&quot;

Comment

still doesnt beet me with 16* with shorts dropping the engine in the wagon... roflmayo

lookin goo tho mang.... cant wait to hear it spool

Comment

Yeah, it was tough Friday swapping out the alternator in 82* weather with shorts lol.

I too am curious about that OBX fitment, I guess you are the guinea pig.
                      1993 SW2 - Slow and Low

Comment

I hope your fan is a puller.
                        07 Redline w/ stuff.<br /><br />89 Civic hatch w/o stuff.<br /><br />96 SL2 that dont need stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DefStatic
                          Nah... wouldn't been surprised if you beat me to it.

Looking good Tyler! Gonna be kinda anxious with the warming weather!
                          '94 SL2: The Detail Junky (Will it ever run? Does it even exist?)
                          '95 SW2: The Daily Junky 3 (388k Champion)
                          '95 SL2: The Daily Junky 5 (aka Snow Junky 2)

The Detail Junky Build

"Saturn people like a different kind of Escargot: Redefining the association between Saturns and Snails."

For Sale Thread (Current Items: 9-Bolt Head, 9-Bolt Timing Cover, 5-Bolt Timing Cover)
                          Wanted Thread (None)

Comment

I'm spending today pulling Jay's Mothafuckin' cylinder head... it's almost 50* here oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by lilcraigford
                              Originally posted by DefStatic
                              Nah... wouldn't been surprised if you beat me to it.

Looking good Tyler! Gonna be kinda anxious with the warming weather!
                              you guys are all gonna beat me to it
                              1995 Saturn SW2: Crushed
                              1995 Saturn SW2: Lower Than You

Comment