ready to build... someday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ready to build... someday

well, here's my current stash of parts. still need cams, hptuner, and a clutch, but those can wait til fall.

throttle body, 60# injectors & harness, 2.7" pulley, header, springs, poly trans mounts, valve springs/seats/retainers, 4-pass intercooler endplate, flywheel, phantomgrip, steel brake lines
    ... i am a happy camper

HTML Code:
    [img]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/navy47/car_parts_pic.jpg[/img]
    -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/solid.gif[/img]
    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

congrats, have half of the tough part out of the way, now you just need to make sure you still want to go this route or switch over to turbo (you're going to hate me for putting that in your head hahaha)

all that on there with a tune should be quite fun, and mid 13's if you can drive it there.
      -Vinny

Comment

Looks like somebodies gonna be having some fun when done [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/smile.gif[/img]
        2005 Toyota Echo - the daily... that's raced

Comment

I remember those "Got the parts, now need to get them on but they are sitting around for now" blues.
          STC New England FOUNDER
          1998 JGC 5.9L V8 LIMITED - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2669246 (+450HP Brick)
          [quote author=&quot;TURRRBOOO&quot;]Igot a pop-up that won&#39;t go away...quick, some one rub it.[/quote]
          [quote author=SL2clone]<br />Straight pipes sound like wet ass in a bathtub.[/quote]

Comment

I know where your coming from... I've got an S-Series suspension all over my bedroom floor and coilovers that still haven't been put together yet!
            '94 SL2: The Detail Junky (Will it ever run? Does it even exist?)
            '95 SW2: The Daily Junky 3 (388k Champion)
            '95 SL2: The Daily Junky 5 (aka Snow Junky 2)

The Detail Junky Build

"Saturn people like a different kind of Escargot: Redefining the association between Saturns and Snails."

For Sale Thread (Current Items: 9-Bolt Head, 9-Bolt Timing Cover, 5-Bolt Timing Cover)
            Wanted Thread (None)

Comment

what is this thing?

[img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

dual pass end plate for the aftercooler magillicutty
                -Vinny

Comment