Poly Inserts for Motor Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Inserts for Motor Mounts

Did a search and couldn't find where to actually buy the poly inserts for the 00+ dog bone motor mounts. Probably me being retarded and not being able to find it, but either way I cant. So who gets to call me stupid and give me the link? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/redface.gif[/img] haha

Carson
    sigpic
    ~ Remember the Past, Embrace the Future, and always live life In This Moment

IT'S ARMY STRONG

Comment

Originally posted by project02sc2
      IT'S ARMY STRONG
      :roll: [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ban.gif[/img]

Comment

summit racing sells the poly mounts that will fit in the 00+ or you can just go and buy the poly mounts sda makes or sda poly mounts that bixvt is selling in forsale section.
        2004 Ion Redline Blue sunroof, advance audio, nexen rubber more to come..
        <br />
        <br />97 sl2 5spd [email protected] SOLD

Comment

Thanks, I couldn't remember where to get the inserts at. I was looking at the SDA dog bones, One question; are they worth the extra $60 or so over the inserts?

Carson
          sigpic

Comment

depends on how lazy you are.. the poly inserts are a semi pain in the ass to take out the oem junk and then put the new ones in, and if you put the new ones in wrong you could damage them. or spend the extra 60 bux keep a set of oem ones laying around if you ever need to return the car back to stock, and then can sell the sda's.

basically if i didnt have the inserts already in th eones i bought. i would of bought the sdas if they were around.
            <br />

Comment

I don't mind the work of putting in the inserts. I have a huge list of things I'm doing in a few weeks so that wont be much more of an issue. I was just wondering if there was a difference in feel and longevity between the two.

Carson
              sigpic

Comment

i've had my poly inserts for about 2 years and there going good, a friend of mine his for almost 3 years. and still going strong.
                <br />

Comment