This buildup is for my DD a 1995 SL2.

WAI
    SPS 56mm throttle body
    P+P head shaved .030 with undercut flat faced valves
    Flat top 10:0 pistons
    Port matched intake manifold
    Balanced
    OEM header and 2.25" exhaust including cat

I am hoping to pick up 20whp with this setup. My only decision is to add a SAFC or buy the megasquirt and learn to tune.

Discuss

John
    I got nothing for that

unless you tune, don't expect much if anything out of all that. safc2 will work fine for what you're doing.
    -Vinny

Comment

sda cams, and safc ....... throw in a fidanza, you might be looking at a 14 second car if you cut some fat in certain places.

Comment

megasquirt in a dd is probably not the best idea

Comment

Originally posted by SupraCharged007
          cut some fat in certain places.
          what are you saying hes fat??? lol
          <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

like the spair tire

Comment

i know the spare is extra weight but...what about a flat, i know i know but it does happen
              <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by 95SL2me
                i know the spare is extra weight but...what about a flat, i know i know but it does happen
                I was considering it, then I realized I haven't got one in so long that it's not worth the ~45lbs.. plus, the jack sucks, and it's a better idea to just get a AAA card anyways.
                - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

Comment

true true but then again....turd owners= poor lol

Comment

my spare exploded on my trip out here to california so i had a great excuse to remove it and the jack. now i have a small bay to hide my battery and jumper cables in...
                    He who won't read has no advantage over he who cannot. Repeat after me: Investigate. Learn. Discover. Ignorance is not bliss.

Comment

SPS doesn't make a 56mm t-body. The largest they make is a 52 measured at the plate...its a good upgrade.
                      -6S Resident Mechanical Forensics member #001.
                      1995 SC2 Turbo 3.6L DOHC, 6sp manual, Ford 8.8 rearend running on MS3x.
                      1998 F-250 5.4L triton...stock.

Comment

Thanks for the correction, I had measured it at the TB mouth. I am also going to do the intake cam mod..... I'm really not fat, last time I had it checked the body fat percentage was 11%. Running 25+ miles per week and 6 hours of indoor biking a week keeps you pretty fit [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

John
                        I got nothing for that

Comment

well im fat sos the baby so i have to trim it somewhere on the car cuz im not goin on no damn diet......fat foods FTW

Comment

Ditch the spare and haul around a can of fix-a-flat.
                            [quote author="S.Bretz"]Racing a SOHC saturn is like have a child with down syndrom. It technically shouldn't happen, but ever once in awhile some shit just gets fucked up and you have a 21st pair with 3 chromosomes.[/quote]

Comment

yeah is that goin to work with lets say....blown side wall...nope

Comment