Adding [supercharger]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding [supercharger]

i found a supercharger came off a saturn ion redline. i have the 04' ion qc. just wanted to know if i could get it in there. also wat is some other things i have to take in to consideration.

you would need the aftercooler, tensioner, belt, heat exchanger (or one for a mustang cobra would work too), and aftercooler pump. that's just mechanically though, you would also have to do something about fueling. I would suggest at the very least a SAFC2 with larger injectors. the problem is lack of ignition timing control. sure you're on stock internals but they are actually quite stout. I'd also definitely consider freeing up the exhaust side too with at least the LSJ OEM exhaust manifold since that side is going to become even more of a huge bottleneck.
    -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
      you would need the aftercooler, tensioner, belt, heat exchanger (or one for a mustang cobra would work too), and aftercooler pump. that's just mechanically though, you would also have to do something about fueling. I would suggest at the very least a SAFC2 with larger injectors. the problem is lack of ignition timing control. sure you're on stock internals but they are actually quite stout. I'd also definitely consider freeing up the exhaust side too with at least the LSJ OEM exhaust manifold since that side is going to become even more of a huge bottleneck.
      so it would be some work then right. also it would cost quite a bit. also wat would be the cost on just parts. ill igure out labor. thanax for yor help

Comment

all the equipment from the 2.0 ecotec will bolt right up to the 2.2 ecotec. Go to the scrap yard and see if they have a junked redline or cobalt SS from these rich little power freaks that can't drive because daddy bought their license because fucking driver's edumacation was such a waste of time for them, becuz dey culdnt lern'em nuttin.

Comment

is a red one??

Comment

Originally posted by linefire
            is a red one??
            wat do you mean

Comment

he means...where did you find it?
              LSJ powered 1998 Chevy S-10 turbo
              visit my Albums - http://sixthsphere.com/album.php?u=7267

Comment