Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jt200485
    replied
    Do they.. Even the 60 series? I heard that it was pretty mellow and then came to life a little once you got on it.

Leave a comment:

• ChevelleSSLS6
    replied
    flowmasters sound horrid on Sattys... never never never! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/mad.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• jt200485
    replied
    Oh I see yea when I had the exhaust done they just yankd the resonator out I probably will just add the spiral in I like their price. Id never use a glass pack I hate those things..

Leave a comment:

• S.Bretz
    replied
    the pipe follows the normal path...it just has the morrosso spiral muffler in the place of the stock resistantor pipe. Its pretty quite at cruiseing speed, and you can hear it under accl. its not ungoddly loud or raspy like a straight threw ricer style. But I think it would help the ricer mufflers sound alot better when used together.

Don't use a glass pack. They make raspy ass ricer noise when you accelerate.

Leave a comment:

• jt200485
    replied
    I had same intake header and pipe dia. with a cheap muffler and it was much quieter, so I definately think they sound different. Thanks turrbooo I will definately consider the moroso, if I go that route did you just pipe from there out the back? Oh n did moving the muffler from the stock location change anything as far as performance?

Leave a comment:

• xupthree60
    replied
    id say go with the glass pack b/w the cat and muffler its alot cheaper than getting a new muffler and sounds pretty good too

Leave a comment:

• S.Bretz
    replied
    Try adding a Moroso spiral muffler some place after the cat, but before the first turn by the gas tank.

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... ryId=10265

I put just a spiral flow on Melissa's car and its pretty quite with just that.

Leave a comment:

• deleon517
    replied
    why dont u get a glass pack put on to quiet the noise some. i dont think adding a different muffler will reduce much noise.

Leave a comment:

• jt200485
    started a topic Flowmaster 60..

Flowmaster 60..

So as of now my SL2 has an OBX muffler. The problem, the thing is too loud. Dont want to go stock thinkin of thrown a flowmaster 60 series on there. Anyone run one? What do you guys think?