Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thatsadpanda
    replied
    Im on the pike about twice a wk between philly n lehigh valley, it the only saturn w decepticon logos

Leave a comment:

• MntnDewBoy69
    replied
    Damn straight, I've been lookin' out for any Saturn I cross to be yours, still no sign yet...

Leave a comment:

• SC2(23)
    replied
    NICE RIMS!! now i will be able to notice you on the pike! ha :lol: [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/surprised.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• MntnDewBoy69
    replied
    Originally posted by adamkob32
    Heh you get those brand new shiney rims, then have to go taking them out beating the hell out of them, just looking to either crack one or just chip them to hell. Don't understand people.

--Adam
    I got run off the road yesterday by a tractor trailer and hit a curb, took a dime size bite outta my rims. I was so pissed.

Originally posted by The Shaolin
    wash your fucking car
    Did. You think I'd leave my car like that??

Leave a comment:

• DefStatic
    replied
    Originally posted by thatsadpanda
    You went mudding in a saturn and it wasnt a vue or relay. ok
    Those would fair any better than a S-Series?

Leave a comment:

• The Shaolin
    replied
    wash your fucking car

Leave a comment:

• thatsadpanda
    replied
    You went mudding in a saturn and it wasnt a vue or relay. ok

Leave a comment:

• Kob
    replied
    Heh you get those brand new shiney rims, then have to go taking them out beating the hell out of them, just looking to either crack one or just chip them to hell. Don't understand people.

--Adam

Leave a comment:

• MntnDewBoy69
    replied
    Originally posted by punkboySL2
    the stickers are ok.

they would look better if they said sixthsphere across the windos and STC under ur emblems though [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]
    I'm putting STC in the back side windows eventually, and maybe sixthsphere across the rear window... dunno yet.

Leave a comment:

• KiltedDemon94
    replied
    hey i have sps, sms, and some 6S no STC yet but i have time.....i have something none of you have....awd lol

Leave a comment:

• punkboySL2
    replied
    the stickers are ok.

they would look better if they said sixthsphere across the windos and STC under ur emblems though [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• MntnDewBoy69
    replied
    WHAT?! I like the yellow alot. I was even considering yellow/black race seats and yellow/black intake and ignition wires for the motor!

Leave a comment:

• DefStatic
    replied
    [quote="redturtle98"]OMG please get rid of the stickers or at least to a different color besides yellow. Match the car for goodness sakes :evil: :evil:

Leave a comment:

• redturtle98
    replied
    OMG please get rid of the stickers or at least to a different color besides yellow. Match the car for goodness sakes [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• MntnDewBoy69
    replied
    Originally posted by MntnDewBoy69
    Maybe pics of the mess later, [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

*EDIT* The Jeep you see in the third pick off to the left is the other one that went mudding...

Leave a comment: