New rims... *PICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupraCharged007
    shouldnt have to, just pop the fender liners off, or at least loosen them on that side and reach back there. I think there is just some crappy nut made out of sheet metal or something holding it on. The front you might be able to get to it without taking off the bumper, if you can fit your hands back there. Maybe taking out a headlight will help you reach it?
    its a 10mm by the way
    <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

[quote="d3ad1ysp0rk"]lol you work on a saturn and don't have a 10mm socket? ops:

If there's one thing I DO know about working on my car, it's the phone number for the service department at my Saturn Dealer, LOL.

If people were to work on a car and show me what they do and explain it in detail - slowely - I'd catch on. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/confused.gif[/img]
      أƒâ€?أ‚آ» MySpace
      <br />أƒâ€?أ‚آ» CarDomain
      <br />أƒâ€?أ‚آ» SOS 6.24.06 RUN
      <br />أƒâ€?أ‚آ» SOS 3.24.07 RUN
      <br />_________________
      <br />07 Saturn SKY
      <br />98 Saturn SC2
      <br />96 Saturn SL1 = R.I.P.

Comment

Is there 4 emblems in that set? Or does it not come with a back one?
        -2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, slow, low daily
        -2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
        -1996 Suzuki Bandit 750 swapped
        -1998 VW Golf GTI VR6 Mid Engine LeMons car
        -1986 RX7 - 275whp @ 10psi

Comment

It's got all four, you can't see the fourth in the picture it's behind the big one...
          أƒâ€?أ‚آ» MySpace
          <br />_________________
          <br />07 Saturn SKY
          <br />98 Saturn SC2

Comment

[quote="MntnDewBoy69"]
            Originally posted by d3ad1ysp0rk
            lol you work on a saturn and don't have a 10mm socket? ops:

If there's one thing I DO know about working on my car, it's the phone number for the service department at my Saturn Dealer, LOL.

If people were to work on a car and show me what they do and explain it in detail - slowely - I'd catch on. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/confused.gif[/img]
            http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product. ... &ihtoken=1

Buy this. Best $100 you'll ever spend. The only thing that's really missing is torx bits, but those can be found for $10-15 a set (inner and outter) or so at any hardware store.
            - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

Comment

Since that car is basically a virgin and you havent done any mods to it. Use this as your motto "Do it right the first time." Forget the lip kit and use that money to buy struts instead. Chances are your car is riding on the stock struts from the factory when it was first put together. Putting lowering springs on there will kill them in no time. Get on Ebay and spend $140 for a set of 4 struts from SpringTech and put your lowering springs on there. Its will save you time and money to do it now. You'll thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon94sc2
                Since that car is basically a virgin and you havent done any mods to it. Use this as your motto "Do it right the first time." Forget the lip kit and use that money to buy struts instead. Chances are your car is riding on the stock struts from the factory when it was first put together. Putting lowering springs on there will kill them in no time. Get on Ebay and spend $140 for a set of 4 struts from SpringTech and put your lowering springs on there. Its will save you time and money to do it now. You'll thank me later.
                i wish i had gotten my springs and struts on at the same time.... oh well. now i'm gunna have to try and get one of my buddies to do another alignment for me.
                98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

holy 4x4
                  07 Redline w/ stuff.<br /><br />89 Civic hatch w/o stuff.<br /><br />96 SL2 that dont need stuff.

Comment

GIT R DON!
                    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
                    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
                    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

OMeffinG. This is why I don't do shit to my car myself. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/evil.gif[/img]

10mm socket, locking nut, soo easy. No. I screwed it up. Put the black badge on the trunk first, easy. Then the front bumper, easy. Went on to the quarter panels, removed the right inner fender, took stock off, put black in, tightened the nut, SNAP! the badge snapped. Broken black badge, WTF! So I'm stuck with a stock red badge on my left panel (didn't even bother putting black badge on left side, I was too pissed), and NOTHING on my right panel. And I have to order all new badges for that one side badge. Which I can't even afford until next paycheck. Sigh. I screw everything up.
                      أƒâ€?أ‚آ» MySpace
                      <br />_________________
                      <br />07 Saturn SKY
                      <br />98 Saturn SC2

Comment

[quote="d3ad1ysp0rk"][quote="MntnDewBoy69"][quote="d3ad1ysp0rk"]lol you work on a saturn and don't have a 10mm socket? ops:

If people were to work on a car and show me what they do and explain it in detail - slowely - I'd catch on. :bs: you can't work on a GM with out torx bits ranging from T10-T52.
                        lawd it's been a long time

Comment

Meh, don't worry about it. It's not a big deal.

Put the old one back on there, (so both side ones have red emblems) and then throw up a WTB thread in the for sale section for 1 black emblem. Hopefully someone has one lying around.
                          - Justin [s]99 Blue SL2 - T3/T4 14psi[/s] (dead)

FS: Pimped lower trans mount, TiAL 38mm Wastegate, Gauge Cluster, Oil Drain

Comment

Originally posted by MntnDewBoy69
                            OMeffinG. This is why I don't do shit to my car myself. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/evil.gif[/img]

10mm socket, locking nut, soo easy. No. I screwed it up. Put the black badge on the trunk first, easy. Then the front bumper, easy. Went on to the quarter panels, removed the right inner fender, took stock off, put black in, tightened the nut, SNAP! the badge snapped. Broken black badge, WTF! So I'm stuck with a stock red badge on my left panel (didn't even bother putting black badge on left side, I was too pissed), and NOTHING on my right panel. And I have to order all new badges for that one side badge. Which I can't even afford until next paycheck. Sigh. I screw everything up.
                            What exactly broke on it? Just the little tab for the nut? If so just glue the fucker on there. I think 2 out of 3 of mine are glued on, and they are all glued on the coupe because I stole them off I junkyard car, and the tabs were all broken.

You can get a nice adhesive at Lowe's that was made for outside use for railings, and that type of stuff. I swear it'll never come loose. That stuff is king.

--Adam
                            2002 Subaru WRX - 2012 Yeti SB66 MTB

http://www.facebook.com/adam.koback

Comment

LOL someone go help this poor guy before he ends up like that nationwide insurance commercial
                              -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
                                LOL someone go help this poor guy before he ends up like that nationwide insurance commercial
                                but nation wide is on your side
                                98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                                94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                                94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment