anyone know where I can get wheel spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where I can get wheel spacers

I want to find the cheapest wheel spacers for a first gen sl2 that i can find that aren't crap. any of you have them/know where to find em cheap?

http://www.qksltwo.com

Ian has some rear wheel spacers there.

My question i was wondering about the other day, Im sure they make them for honda, and dont they have the same wheel pattern as us?

Has anyone tried it?
    and why wouldnt it work if my idea is a no.
    Just baught a Big Mac, Throw some Cheese on that bitch...
    <br />
    <br />**i*14: i actually shot a bird for sitting over my car
    <br />
    <br />tool:
    <br />One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used
    <br />
    <br />[quote author="Schizzo97SC2"]what have we learned boys and girls? SOHC's are not fast. ever.[/quote]

Comment

they are the same thing

Comment

yeah, he said the ones on qksltwo.com need to be bored out. i'd rather not have to do that..

Comment

i think SPS sells 5mm spacers.

why do u want them?
          98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
          94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
          94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

they have a 10 mm rear hub spacers....nothing special 4 5mm lug spacers and a 5mm hub spacer....and yes SPS still has em
            <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

make sure that they're hub eccentric or you will have wasted your money. Oh and honda's use a 4x114.3 bolt pattern so that makes them useless for us.
              00 SC1 - CAI, lw flywheel, SAFC II, new exhaust, new clutch, 7in flip-out indash CD/DVD player, blaupunkt VX652 speakers, white face gauges, cut shifter, recaro seats

Comment

Originally posted by satty_nvrdone
                make sure that they're hub eccentric or you will have wasted your money. Oh and honda's use a 4x114.3 bolt pattern so that makes them useless for us.
                hmmm never heard them called hub eccentric, think you would be better off looking for hubcentric, and it doesn't HAVE to be

and Honda's(read most) use a 4x100mm bolt pattern

Comment

i know sps has them bc i have them....
                  <br /><br />I wont bow to something that I've never seen..........I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me....I'm not blood of your blood.....I'm no son of your god...I'm have no faith in your faith, still I find salvation<br /><br />[quote author="omgitselvisc"]im vinny's bitch i guess lol[/quote]

Comment

Originally posted by 95SL2me
                    i know sps has them bc i have them....
                    SPS no longer has the rear hub spacers, nor do they plan on making anymore.

--Adam
                    2002 Subaru WRX - 2012 Yeti SB66 MTB

http://www.facebook.com/adam.koback

Comment

SPS no longer carries about everything that we want from them...
                      98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                      94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                      94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

Yea, I'm not sure why they abondoned us all of a sudden. I think there is still more market for s-series parts then the ions. Although it looks like they are totally closing up shop the way the site has been headed.

--Adam

Comment

Probably not making enough money to keep alive.

Comment

Re: anyone know where I can get wheel spacers

Originally posted by autosl2
                            I want to find the cheapest wheel spacers for a first gen sl2 that i can find that aren't crap. any of you have them/know where to find em cheap?
                            Back on topic. How big of a spacer are you looking to use?

--Adam

Comment

what ever size you want you can get them on ebay, but they may have to be bored out just like the ones Ian sells

Comment