Cam cover paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam cover paint

Hey does anyone wanna help me out and photoshop the cam cover the same color as my intake? I would very much apreciate it

sigpic

Might I suggest before making your engine bay all pretty with color..

a nice DEEP CLEANING.... cause... DAMN.
    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

lol
      clean it then ask for a photo shop

Comment

Maybe you could use photoshop to take out the dirt too.. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]
        [quote author="S.Bretz"]I couldn't get mine off when I was 16, I had to have someone else that was stronger then me pull it off. He almost took it in the fore head. It was quite comical from my point of view.[/quote]<br />[quote author="ProjectSW1"]it should be licking my asshole whilst jerking me off and giving occasional tongue lashings to mah nuts... WHILE FLYING MY ASS TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]<br />2005 Chili Pepper Red Redline - Carbon Fiber Badges, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, GMPP 2-pass endplate, soon OTT Stage 1.

Comment

Originally posted by SC2sleeper
          Maybe you could use photoshop to take out the dirt too.. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]
          That would require a great feat of prestidigitation.
          [16:02] Ferrari166mm: so you&#39;re finally getting into real cars.<br />[16:02] adamkob32: I&#39;ve just had enough of racing a 100HP nutsack
          <br /><br />

Comment

Originally posted by DasPirate
            prestidigitation.
            ok?
            read a dictionary today?

Comment

word of the day toilet paper FTW
              LSJ powered 1998 Chevy S-10 turbo
              visit my Albums - http://sixthsphere.com/album.php?u=7267

Comment

Originally posted by jts749
                prestidigitation.
                ok?
                read a dictionary today?
                Not really. I just have a broad vocabulary. And it happens to be one of my favorite DnD spells.
                [16:02] Ferrari166mm: so you&#39;re finally getting into real cars.<br />[16:02] adamkob32: I&#39;ve just had enough of racing a 100HP nutsack
                <br /><br />

Comment

Originally posted by jts749
                  prestidigitation.
                  ok?
                  read a dictionary today?
                  Not really. I just have a broad vocabulary. And it happens to be one of my favorite DnD spells.
                  k

*clicks ignore*

Thats for da shiftah! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_twisted.gif[/img]

Comment

<br /><br />

Comment

texas sucks
                      -Mike -MN <br />&#39;96 SC2 <br />Check out my website!<br />[img width=350 height=40]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage/976/stc_banners-oakdog8.jpg[/img]

Comment

haha sorry bout the dirty engine its winter so i dont feel like cleaning it right now. But thanks for the photoshop. Im planning on doing other things such as my battery tie down, fuse box cover, maybe some other little stuff. Cus you know im 16 basically no money so im just doing little things for now.
                        sigpic

Comment

From experience, don't go paint crazy... you'll just end up hating it.

<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2044407

Comment

Originally posted by barristo
                            From experience, don't go paint crazy... you'll just end up hating it.
                            I would have to agree with that. Luckily I never went throught it but I have watched others have to remove it after they went nuts lol.

If I did it, I would probably just do the valve cover and intake mani and stop there. Once people paint the battery tie-down, oil cap, coolant cap, same color wire loom EVERYWHERE, etc... it looks crappy IMO. Especially with that bright of a blue color.
                            1993 SW2 - Slow and Low

Comment

*dies*

Comment