X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Lights

Has anyone seen or know of any Euro or LED kits for the 2006
    Ion Redline???

yes they make them for the sedan iirc and 90% of us here hate them if you are looking for a place that likes that kinda shit go to http://www.saturnfans.com
    Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

or find a honda forum. (and then buy a honda)
      lawd it's been a long time

Comment

I will restate my comment from the shoutbox, RICER!!!!

I'm sure Vin, just hvd a flashback of me yelling that out his car on semoran. :lol: [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]
        OMAR<br /> NY Biatch!!!<br /><br />FIRST PROJECT DONE AND GONE. POSSIBLY, MAYBE, A SECOND PROJECT IN THE FUTURE???<br />[img width=473 height=230]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/schizzo941/decent%20shots/omarflamesignature.gif[/img]

Comment

well, would a clean led set up be so bad? perhaps one that looks oem-ish? i absolutely hate "clear outs" or "euros" or whatever the fuck they are called. if you going to rice your car, go fucking buy a civic, they are meant to be riced thanks to ppl like you.

Comment

Joking around is one thing, but this bashing is getting old. You don't like it keep your mouth shut. I have a set of euros on my truck to compliment the chrome housing on my headlights. I dare anyone of you to come up to my face and call me a ricer because of a set of taillights. I know this guy didn't start off of the best terms but let the shit go. That is all

Comment

some taillights like a Cadillac would be nice i think but thats about it
              Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
              Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

if you decide to buy some, find ones with black backing and not the chrome backs. i think those don't really look too bad.

as long as they don't look like this ====>

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]

i've been waiting to post this horrible thing somewhere
                98 SL2m - Intake, Raceland coilovers, daily driver
                94 SW2a>m - slammed and boosted 9 PSI - sloppymechanics.com inspired. Now owned by Importsdontlikeme.
                94 SC2m - Build in progress, Ford EDIS, 720cc's, stock engine, MS2v3.57 7 on the road again

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bob
                  Joking around is one thing, but this bashing is getting old. You don't like it keep your mouth shut. I have a set of euros on my truck to compliment the chrome housing on my headlights. I dare anyone of you to come up to my face and call me a ricer because of a set of taillights. I know this guy didn't start off of the best terms but let the shit go. That is all
                  I would never call you ricer, but I would say the tails are ugly. Of all vehicles I've seen with them not stock, I've only sorta liked a handful, and have for sure not liked some of the factory ones. I just plain don't like the look of them. I have a full chrome grill and bumpers and shit on my truck along with clear turn signals but I would never go with euro tails. Something about the big red circles that normally don't match anything just turns me off.

Comment

thread cleaned, cut the shit guys

if it looked OEM and was not an altezza knock-off I see no problem with it. I have LED's in my tails on the ion, and I am the anti-rice.
                    -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
                      thread cleaned, cut the shit guys

if it looked OEM and was not an altezza knock-off I see no problem with it. I have LED's in my tails on the ion, and I am the anti-rice.
                      Yours look good though. When I was following you to Gators the other night I noticed them. Just having the pair is subtle but brighter since you just have the bulbs in your oem housings.

As somebody mentioned earlier, using led's in a modern Cadillac or Lexus style housing would look sharp but they are red. I also dont' think the lights look bad if they are done tasteful. Most of them are just over the top IMO.
                      1993 SW2 - Slow and Low

Comment

now i know why vinny has so many posts, he deletes everyone elses so no one can catch up. we didnt say anything bad enough you had to delete.

Comment

Originally posted by codytheoutlaw
                          now i know why vinny has so many posts, he deletes everyone elses so no one can catch up. we didnt say anything bad enough you had to delete.
                          Some bs is ok, but you guys were going a little over the top and it gets old real fast. This board is better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by codytheoutlaw
                            I removed all the negative comments in one shot that were out of line and drawn out. this board is better than that, no reason to put that shit everywhere this guy posts, it gets old.

btw, my post count is from all the events and announcements I have set up since the board went up.
                            -Vinny

Comment

yeah hes a canadian, he doesnt know better.

Comment