Clear All

• saturn_06
    replied
    Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
    Originally posted by saturn_06
    Originally posted by punkboySL2
    for the $80 just to hold my hood open, i say nay. i'm sure you could make your own for a lot cheaper off of something at a junk yard. but then again, it wouldn't be a direct bolt on deal with instructions. and this one does look nice, so if your going for show then it wouldn't be bad to have.
    get one from a cobalt... its the same thing
    if they came with them stock that would be an option
    its stock on the hood and trunk...
    o rly? mind taking a picture and a few measurements for me? the ones I"ve seen here didn't have them on any
    sure thing ill pm em to yah then

Leave a comment:

• slowion2
    replied
    for the $80 just to hold my hood open, i say nay. i'm sure you could make your own for a lot cheaper off of something at a junk yard. but then again, it wouldn't be a direct bolt on deal with instructions. and this one does look nice, so if your going for show then it wouldn't be bad to have.
    o rly? mind taking a picture and a few measurements for me? the ones I"ve seen here didn't have them on any

Leave a comment:

• saturn_06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slowion2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• barristo
    replied
    Originally posted by kagekun
    Well I mostly want one so I'm not bumping into the stock one while I'm working on the turbo project. I just remembered this one cause "we" bugged them on awhile about making one and they did.
    Just take the hood off....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by The Shaolin

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I've been lookin for this too...

Leave a comment:

• Kob
    replied
    I actually just ordered one or the coupe like 3 days ago hahah.

--Adam

Leave a comment:

• kagekun
    replied
    Well I mostly want one so I'm not bumping into the stock one while I'm working on the turbo project. I just remembered this one cause "we" bugged them on awhile about making one and they did.

Leave a comment:

• saturn_06
    replied

Leave a comment:

• punkboySL2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RMR North
    replied
    hot

Leave a comment:

• The Shaolin
    replied
    i tried something like "saturn hood strut gas ion" lol

Leave a comment:

• kagekun
    replied
    Thanks! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img] I was googling sc2 strut, hood strut etc etc went thru like 3 pages and nothing came up

Leave a comment:

• The Shaolin
    replied
    Google + 30 seconds= WIN!

http://www.redlinetuning.com/products_quicklift.html

Leave a comment:

• kagekun
    started a topic Hood Strut

Hood Strut

Does anyone remember the site for the company that made us a hood strut last year. I lost my favorite and cant find it anywhere [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img]