Subject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject

you can hook up actuators to any aftermarket system out there. The type of unit depends on if any other parts like relays would be needed. Those actuators are not too bad. I prefer DEI equipment, in which case, each actuator is about $12-14. If the DEI units are too pricey look for a company called Harada as well. Those are really sturdy units and are very affordable at $7 each.

Same goes with the remote starter. Ive only installed that particular unit once. I personally would stick with any DEI unit, even a sub brand. they own about 80% of the market. I see viper 160xv's sell for around $70 all the time on ebay or classifieds. Hell circuit city sells the valet version (561R) for something like $70. They have a lifetime warranty too.
    English: Put it in the butt <br />Spanish: Metalo en el culo <br />French: Je vais t'enculer <br />Italian:Immettalo nel culo <br />German: Steck es ins Arsch ein <br />Dutch: Zet hem in het doelwit<br />Greek: Valto mesa sto kolo <br />Portuguese: Meta-o no cu <br />Russian: ?????? ? ??? (zasun' v zad) <br />Turkish: Gأ¶tأ¼ne koymak <br />Norwegian: Anbringer det i klubben <br />Armenian: Voreet Meche Beedee Khotem <br />Danish: Stik det op i roeven <br />Icelandic: Troddu أ¾vأ­ upp أ­ rassgatiأ° أ، أ¾أ©r <br />Japanese: Oshiri nioru

Actually out of about 1000 transactions I've only had 2 bad experiences, and one of them the guy sent me a new motherboard to replace the bad one. eBay is a good place to get stuff cheaper. Don't be scared.... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/cool.gif[/img]
    [quote author="S.Bretz"]I couldn't get mine off when I was 16, I had to have someone else that was stronger then me pull it off. He almost took it in the fore head. It was quite comical from my point of view.[/quote]<br />[quote author="ProjectSW1"]it should be licking my asshole whilst jerking me off and giving occasional tongue lashings to mah nuts... WHILE FLYING MY ASS TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]<br />2005 Chili Pepper Red Redline - Carbon Fiber Badges, boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, GMPP 2-pass endplate, soon OTT Stage 1.

Comment

[quote="SC2sleeper"]Actually out of about 1000 transactions I've only had 2 bad experiences, and one of them the guy sent me a new motherboard to replace the bad one. eBay is a good place to get stuff cheaper. Don't be scared....
      English: Put it in the butt <br />Spanish: Metalo en el culo <br />French: Je vais t'enculer <br />Italian:Immettalo nel culo <br />German: Steck es ins Arsch ein <br />Dutch: Zet hem in het doelwit<br />Greek: Valto mesa sto kolo <br />Portuguese: Meta-o no cu <br />Russian: ?????? ? ??? (zasun' v zad) <br />Turkish: Gأ¶tأ¼ne koymak <br />Norwegian: Anbringer det i klubben <br />Armenian: Voreet Meche Beedee Khotem <br />Danish: Stik det op i roeven <br />Icelandic: Troddu أ¾vأ­ upp أ­ rassgatiأ° أ، أ¾أ©r <br />Japanese: Oshiri nioru

Comment